Windows 10: The Notification Center icon needs to be red

Discus and support The Notification Center icon needs to be red in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right? Shouldn't it stand out more, like change to red, if you miss a notification? Changes from black to white just isn't enough imo 14007 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BRKING, Aug 7, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

The Notification Center icon needs to be red

Right? Shouldn't it stand out more, like change to red, if you miss a notification? Changes from black to white just isn't enough imo

:)

BRKING, Aug 7, 2015

2. weird notification icon on lockscreen. ( lumia 640 XL)

Had a similar bug - notifications in the notification-center had a red cross that looked like that one, just for it to be as large as the average app-tile in the notification center would be and secondly it was red... Turned out it was due to an installation
    error which happens to come up after the notification had been received. Reinstalled the app. Everything fine now...

You might just need to exchange this first notification slot by another app and reinstall the current one... Then I think it should work again...

random Mike, Aug 7, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Turning Off Action Center Not Working

I open the Action Center with the Notification icon. I close it by clicking outside if the Action Center.

Why do you need to get rid of it?

lacrumb, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

The Notification Center icon needs to be red

1. The Notification Center icon needs to be red - Similar Threads - Notification Center icon

2. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  3. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  4. notification center

notification center: in windows 10 1089 the notification center does not show the notifications . only the icon next to the date gets white but when i press it the notification opens without any notification displayed.......
  5. The Toast Notification number updates in the action center icon, however the notifications...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Toast Notification number updates in the action center icon, however the notifications...: The action center stopped working right after the update. The notifications are recorded in the speech bubble icon but they don't play sounds, don't display the toast message and they are not recorded in the action center. The top section of the panel is completely blank....
  6. activity center - notifications

activity center - notifications: How do I enable them please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/activity-center-notifications/95e91b48-c6d0-4a7e-825b-07002d455d68
  7. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  8. Red Icon spam

in Windows 10 Support
    Red Icon spam: What in the what is this?? 44%x 32428
  9. Sound Icon missing notification center

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound Icon missing notification center: Hello, yesterday my sound icon disappeared from my notification center. I have searched the internet for a solution and the ones I have found have not worked. In the enable windows icons page, the switch for the sound icon is grayed out. I cant change my volume so please...
  10. Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.: From the Windows 7 forum. Good morning people! I have an issue I would like some help with. Every time I reboot my computer, a Windows Explorer icon with a red X appears in the notification area. When I click on it, it disappears and Windows Explorer opens. It remains...