Windows 10: The Notification Center icon needs to be red

Discus and support The Notification Center icon needs to be red in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Right? Shouldn't it stand out more, like change to red, if you miss a notification? Changes from black to white just isn't enough imo 14007 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BRKING, Aug 7, 2015.

1. BRKING Win User

The Notification Center icon needs to be red

Right? Shouldn't it stand out more, like change to red, if you miss a notification? Changes from black to white just isn't enough imo

:)

BRKING, Aug 7, 2015

2. weird notification icon on lockscreen. ( lumia 640 XL)

Had a similar bug - notifications in the notification-center had a red cross that looked like that one, just for it to be as large as the average app-tile in the notification center would be and secondly it was red... Turned out it was due to an installation
    error which happens to come up after the notification had been received. Reinstalled the app. Everything fine now...

You might just need to exchange this first notification slot by another app and reinstall the current one... Then I think it should work again...

random Mike, Aug 7, 2015
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Turning Off Action Center Not Working

I open the Action Center with the Notification icon. I close it by clicking outside if the Action Center.

Why do you need to get rid of it?

lacrumb, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

The Notification Center icon needs to be red

1. The Notification Center icon needs to be red - Similar Threads - Notification Center icon

2. Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box: There is no bell icon in the notification center, instead there is a vertical window box regardless of which mode it is, normal or do not disturb or if there is a new notification, it's always a vertical box. I have the latest updates on Windows 11....
  3. Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box: There is no bell icon in the notification center, instead there is a vertical window box regardless of which mode it is, normal or do not disturb or if there is a new notification, it's always a vertical box. I have the latest updates on Windows 11....
  4. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  5. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  6. Notification Center, and Desktop Icon Problems.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification Center, and Desktop Icon Problems.: Problem 1 - In the top right corner of my desktop, I have an Icon, that every time I reboot, log in, or refresh the desktop, it moves back to the left-hand side, where there is a space. Problem 2 - In the Notification Sidebar thing, the "Quick Actions" on the right are cut...
  7. I cannot activate the Notifications Center icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot activate the Notifications Center icon: Hello, everybody: Today I've working in upgrade an old PC. From de 1703 version to 1903 and finally, to the 1909 version. All via Windows Update. But when Igo to see the Notifications Center Icon, isn't there. Searchin' for (regedit) for the key "DisableNotificationsCenter",...
  8. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  9. Sound Icon missing notification center

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound Icon missing notification center: Hello, yesterday my sound icon disappeared from my notification center. I have searched the internet for a solution and the ones I have found have not worked. In the enable windows icons page, the switch for the sound icon is grayed out. I cant change my volume so please...
  10. Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.: From the Windows 7 forum. Good morning people! I have an issue I would like some help with. Every time I reboot my computer, a Windows Explorer icon with a red X appears in the notification area. When I click on it, it disappears and Windows Explorer opens. It remains...