Windows 10: The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications

Discus and support The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have read through various threads to try and solve this problem I have turned off notifications. Doesn't work. I have hidden the notifications tool.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RebeccaLinton, Nov 6, 2020.

1. The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications

I have read through various threads to try and solve this problem I have turned off notifications. Doesn't work. I have hidden the notifications tool. Doesn't work. I have gone in and changed settings with keys. Doesn't work. I need a solution because I can barely use my computer.

:)

RebeccaLinton, Nov 6, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Nov 6, 2020
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications

Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications

1. The notifications side bar pops out constantly even though there are no notifications - Similar Threads - notifications side bar

2. Windows notification window continually pops-up on lower right side of screen even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notification window continually pops-up on lower right side of screen even though...: The status/notification window on the right side of my laptop screen continually pops-up despite many, many times queue definition of insanity going through the suggestions from various including Microsoft help sites. How do I disable it? Every time it pops up, my mouse jumps...
  3. Windows notification window continually pops-up on lower right side of screen even though...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows notification window continually pops-up on lower right side of screen even though...: The status/notification window on the right side of my laptop screen continually pops-up despite many, many times queue definition of insanity going through the suggestions from various including Microsoft help sites. How do I disable it? Every time it pops up, my mouse jumps...
  4. I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting a windows notification sound even though if there is no notification: HII am getting a notification sound even though there is no notification in the notification tray. Actually, it is like there is an unread notification but when I open the notification tray to see what it is, it disappears. This is frequent. Is this about windows security? I...
  5. News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled

News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled: I find the red notification icon in the "news and interests" bar in the taskbar to be annoying. Hovering over "news and interests" shows that there is indeed a notification. However, I have disabled notifications under settings/notifications in the "news and interests"...
  6. News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and interests shows notifications even though notifications are disabled: I find the red notification icon in the "news and interests" bar in the taskbar to be annoying. Hovering over "news and interests" shows that there is indeed a notification. However, I have disabled notifications under settings/notifications in the "news and interests"...
  7. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on: As you can see, notifications are on, as well as notification banners. but the notification banners DO NOT show up when they're supposed to. Why is this????? they show up in the action center, but NOT as a banner. I need them to show up as a banner....
  8. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on: As you can see, notifications are on, as well as notification banners. but the notification banners DO NOT show up when they're supposed to. Why is this????? they show up in the action center, but NOT as a banner. I need them to show up as a banner....
  9. Calendar not displaying notification banner, even though notifications are on

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Notification bar on right side of screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar on right side of screen: example, windows is nagging because virus protection is going to expire. My Virus program (Viper) is happy, Windows is not. Can this notification bar be turned off? Version 20H2, OS Build 19042.804 174328