Windows 10: The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..."

Discus and support The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..." in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I develop applications in Access and so provide business for Microsoft products. The November release with the bug causing "Corrupt Query.." has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarryBriaris, Nov 25, 2019.

1. The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..."

Hi, I develop applications in Access and so provide business for Microsoft products.

The November release with the bug causing "Corrupt Query.." has cost me a lot of time and money as one by one my Clients crash.

The last 10 days has been spent mostly on getting Clients running, unable to undertake any productive work, so lots of lost revenue.

Microsoft quoted 10 days to rectify, my Clients cannot be without their databases that long without their business folding.

Your web site suggested a workaround but no way could I have checked every query in every database and then re-test the application.

Can I get recompense from Microsoft. I am a one man company and the cost is grief to me.

Cannot understand why you did not immediately issue and update to revert everyone back to previous version

Garry Briaris

GB Associates

Access Database Development

:)

GarryBriaris, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release Office

Source: November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release Office Updates

The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..." [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Office Online Server November release

Source: Office Online Server November release - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..."

Office Insider v1812 fast build 11126.20002 - November 30 Office

Source: O365 for Windows Insider Fast Release Notes - November 30th - Microsoft Community

See also:

The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..." [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

Brink, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..."

1. The November Office release with the bug causing "Query XXX is corrupt..." - Similar Threads - November Office release

2. Is office bugged or not?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is office bugged or not?: I Am looking for a office which is least bugged! I was using google docs, even stopped using hotkeys and still I get tons of new ridiculous bugs, which have no obvious solution. Google docs is soo garbage... It is exhausting... 183411
  3. Office 2007 query

Office 2007 query: Hello everyone, I hope someone will answer a question please. I'm using office 2019 which I purchased as a download and not an update, I used to have office 2007 which I have original disk set and when I used it, it was on an old HDD (since got win10 on new HDD). My query is:...
  4. Office 2007 query

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 2007 query: Hello everyone, I hope someone will answer a question please. I'm using office 2019 which I purchased as a download and not an update, I used to have office 2007 which I have original disk set and when I used it, it was on an old HDD (since got win10 on new HDD). My query is:...
  5. November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released

in Windows 10 News
    November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released: Downloads: Windows: User System | Mac | Linux: snap deb rpm tarball Welcome to the November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include: Compact folders in Explorer -...
  6. Access error: "Query is corrupt"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access error: "Query is corrupt": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xlxoxo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyygsg/access_error_query_is_corrupt/
  7. November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    November 2018 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update today. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB4461522) Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2863821) Office 2013 Update...
  8. November Win10 Update caused Office 2016 icons and others to disappear

November Win10 Update caused Office 2016 icons and others to disappear: This was a pretty odd thing especially considering the effect. In the normal Startup or on the task-bar the icons for each program are where I put them and look and work normally. However, on my desktop itself, they only show up as white squares. The names are there but the...
  9. November 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release

in Windows 10 News
    November 2017 Non-Security Office Update Release: Listed below are the non-security updates we released on the Download Center and Microsoft Update. See the linked KB articles for more information. Office 2007 Update for Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 (KB4011203) Office 2010 Update for Microsoft Office 2010...
  10. Office Online Server November release

in Windows 10 News
    Office Online Server November release: In May, we released Office Online Server (OOS), which allows organizations to provide your users with browser-based versions of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote, among other capabilities offered in Office Online, from your own datacenter. We will deliver most of new Office...