Windows 10: The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help...

Discus and support The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sure, No Internet, no play. But, kek, LOL: TikTok loading very well from Edge, even if NCSI says "No Internet"Imagine that where most common people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Phú Nguyễn Quang, Jun 8, 2021.

1. The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help...

Sure, No Internet, no play. But, kek, LOL: TikTok loading very well from Edge, even if NCSI says "No Internet"Imagine that where most common people react with this saying "Why shouldn't you connect to the Internet?", I would be saying... "Connected, but exclusively for Win32. You are banned to use some UWP apps that needing Internet."You are also banned from adding a new MS Account onto your existing MS account, but you can play a Win32 game, sounds like this:Games can be working, butThere's no way to fix the NCSI issue...how to fix? Ms did you acknowledge the issue?

:)

Phú Nguyễn Quang, Jun 8, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 8, 2021
  4. The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help...

edge will not open and no internet connection

Hi,

This issue happens due to network privacy settings, antivirus settings, or an incompatible network driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this article:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Also, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Apps & features, and then press Enter.
    • From the list of apps, look for Microsoft Edge, and then click on it.
    • Click on Advanced options link.
    • Click on Reset button.
    • Click on Reset button again to confirm.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help...

1. The NSCI says: Connected, but ONLY FOR Win32 Discord, Edge, .... LOL. Can anyone help... - Similar Threads - NSCI says Connected

2. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help?: So i was trying to resume bitlocker but there was an error called "wizard initialization failed" and then "Arithmetic calculation exceeded 32 bits." Im on windows 11 and have a 64bit cpu. Can anyone help?...
  3. can anyone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone help: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 laptop and its getting annoying i tried asking for help but it got me no where my laptop is out of memory when i delete stuff it doesnt work and when i try to reset it says there has been a problem there were no changes made and i am extremely...
  4. Anyone else knew about this? lol

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else knew about this? lol: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/freddiemayforreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pna2dg/anyone_else_knew_about_this_lol/
  5. Can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can anyone help?: Source Udk User Service Summary Stopped working Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_UdkUserSvc Application Version: 10.0.19041.546 Application Timestamp: 058e175a...
  6. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BANANABUG4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iscgic/can_anyone_help/
  7. Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpectrumX7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5b6dy/can_anyone_help_with_this/
  8. Can anyone help?

Can anyone help?: submitted by /u/Jake_Sun [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eywvvo/can_anyone_help/
  9. Anyone Can Help!

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone Can Help!: can someone do this for me got to chrome icon and right click>properties>change icon and copy paste what it says in the text box. thanks in advance 59505
  10. Edge + PDF = lol

in Browsers and Email
    Edge + PDF = lol: Well, Mike, you have the source of great practical joke There! Would be if I didn't have to print a form for registering my car, Just had no idea it could happen.