Windows 10: the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

Discus and support the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Evening When I wish to type a sentence the row or line automatically fills with number 8888888888... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PercyManuel, Feb 12, 2020.

1. the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

Good Evening

When I wish to type a sentence the row or line automatically fills with number 8888888888

:)

PercyManuel, Feb 12, 2020

2. Browser landings are blank

Thank you Abdul_Malik. The browser is Chrome, the issue is when I open Chrome and search for any subject and it lands on The Search Engine Landing page. The search engine landing page is blank until I hit the reload arrow. So far today it is working properly.
    If it works properly throughout today I will mark this as solved, even though I never figured out why it was doing it.

BillCosner, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 12, 2020
  4. LaStrick Win User

the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

Auto fill in for dialing past dialed phone numbers

I went and found a spp that would do smart dialing for me. So far, so good. It can grab my contacts list of phone numbers and automatically fill them in. Not sure about all the other numbers yet.

Phone Dialer, created by DreamTeam

LaStrick, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands

1. the number 8 automatically fills where cursor lands - Similar Threads - number automatically fills

2. D drive fills automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    D drive fills automatically: I have 2 disks, C for OS and D for general storege. It's been a few days since my D drive started filling by itself with no apparent reason. First I thought it was just games that i have installed, but after deleting some of them I noticed that the problem persisted, then I...
  3. login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login screen automatically any search box filling with filling with number 3 continuously: Every where search box filling with number 3 & windows welcome login screen automatically filling with numbers i can't do type any adding 3 to any word type in searbox or password login screen....
  4. Automatic "Fill In"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Automatic "Fill In": I have lost the ability to have my computer Dell - Windows 10 automatically fill in required information email address, name, phone, etc. on websites I frequent every day. I must have done something, but I have no idea what. I would appreciate any help. Thank you, Bob...
  5. Change Land

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Land: My profile is connected to Germany even though I live in Switzerland. I wanted to change that but unfortunately it doesn't work I am on my profile then edit region / country but there I could only enter a zip code and the country could not be edited....
  6. Land ändern

in Windows 10 Customization
    Land ändern: Mein Profil ist mit Deutschland verbunden obwohl ich in der Schweiz lebe. Ich wollte das ändern aber das funktioniert leider nicht ich bin auf mein Profil dann Region/Land bearbeiten aber dort konnte ich nur eine Postleitzahl eingeben und das Land konnte man nicht bearbeiten....
  7. Cursor types automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor types automatically: Sometimes, my cursor types the number 1 uncontrollably in any box where you can type. I've run the mouse and keyboard troubleshooter as well as checked updated drivers. This problem is sporadic. I have Windows 10 Home Edition. Any suggestions?...
  8. Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cursor Doesn't Land Where I Double Click In A Cell: Just upgraded from Excel 2000 (gasp) to the current desktop version. When I click into a cell with existing text, the cursor shows up 2 characters to the left of where I'm pointing. Drives me nuts. Where is the setting that turns off whatever that "feature" is? 117986
  9. where is my cursor??????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is my cursor??????: can't find the pointer :( is there a magic key that I inadvertently pressed???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/where-is-my-cursor/815c30ae-aebc-4af2-9b18-430d0a44fa4d
  10. Where is build number?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is build number?: [img] [img] [img] I can't find screenshot "can't find". I have This PC properties screenshot "my system". I have in settings screenshot "my settings". I've been thru all icons and still can't find screenshot "can't find". Don Cole 92385