Windows 10: The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right...

Discus and support The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I had this troubleshot yesterday until now I can't log in to my laptop. I'm using Asus Laptop, after installing the new update of the windows I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JesievelleNapao, Nov 25, 2020.

1. The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right...

So, I had this troubleshot yesterday until now I can't log in to my laptop. I'm using Asus Laptop, after installing the new update of the windows I can't no longer log in.

Everytime I tried to open my laptop this showed on.

The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right... [​IMG]

Any suggestions?

:)

JesievelleNapao, Nov 25, 2020
  2. WG3USMC Win User

The number of connections to this computer is limited.

I there any reliable fix for the issue.

The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now.

Try connecting later or contact your system administrator.

I have tried all of the online solutions with no luck.

WG3USMC, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Limited Connection (can't connect wirelessly)

Well I've fixed it myself it would seem.

With each laptop that would encounter Limited Connectivity I simply manually assigned the IP, gateway and DNS for each laptop and it permanently got rid of the Limited Connectivity.

I guess this would suggest that 2wire routers have a problem assigning an IP under certain conditions?

Not sure what that is. Perhaps to many nodes??

AphexDreamer, Nov 25, 2020
  4. The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right...

JustRayInWisconsin, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right...

1. The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right... - Similar Threads - number connections computer

2. "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" on...: Hey there. I have a problem with logging in on my Windows 11 desktop PC. It is saying the following: "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" But when googleling I encounter mostly its a problem with remote desktops or servers....
  3. "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" on...: Hey there. I have a problem with logging in on my Windows 11 desktop PC. It is saying the following: "The Number Of Connections To This Computer Is Limited And All Connections Are In Use" But when googleling I encounter mostly its a problem with remote desktops or servers....
  4. Limited wifi connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Limited wifi connection: This connection is limited. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/limited-wifi-connection/e89f93f8-896d-4f11-8e5d-b37b7f212760
  5. LAN limited connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAN limited connectivity: Good morning sirs,in a laptop I notice sometimes the LAN connection is lost and then the PC freezes.In the Event log i noticed ID 10016 and 1014 that could be an hint for the problem. Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  6. Win10, can't login: Error message:"the number of connections to this computer is limited...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10, can't login: Error message:"the number of connections to this computer is limited...: Hi, When trying to log in to a WIN 10 PC which serves as an HMI for a machine I get the message "The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Version 1607. The issue occurred yesterday after...
  7. Limited WIFI connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Limited WIFI connection: Hi, I am having an issue connecting my laptop to my WiFi. Other devices can connect to the WiFi so there are no issues with the router itself. I have been previously connected to this router on my laptop and issues started when we used an extender alongside this router....
  8. error - RDP : The number of connections to this computer are limited.....blah blah

error - RDP : The number of connections to this computer are limited.....blah blah: Can anyone help? Win 10 machine. Worked fine Tuesday, broke Wednesday Help! Chip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-rdp-the-number-of-connections-to-this/bd8351ff-be1f-466c-b9ac-57b06fce0af3
  9. The number of connections to this computer is limited.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The number of connections to this computer is limited.: I there any reliable fix for the issue. The number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. Try connecting later or contact your system administrator. I have tried all of the online solutions with no luck....
  10. Limited connected users

Limited connected users: Does anyone know how many users are allowed to connect at the same time to network? Win 7 allows only 20. What about Win 10?? 40644

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 number of connections are limited

2. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now windows 10