Windows 10: the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work ,

Discus and support the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work , in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; number pad on the right side of my keyboard does not work yet the numbers along the top of the keyboard do?help please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by chineselil, Jul 27, 2021.

1. the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work ,

number pad on the right side of my keyboard does not work yet the numbers along the top of the keyboard do?help please

:)

chineselil, Jul 27, 2021

2. Use number pad of mac keyboard on Windows 10

I have a Windows 10 desktop and I use a mac keyboard with number pad on it. Its model number is A1243 and its connected by USB. However I cant seem to get the right driver or configuration to get the number pad to actually work. Any suggestions?

Manfred Moser, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Numbers pad on right does not work

I use HP equipment with Windows 10 system. While using my non-administrator sign-on my numbers keyboard on the right works perfectly; but, when signed on to my administrator screen, the numbers pad does not work. Need help, Thanks

PaulMorrissette, Jul 27, 2021
  4. the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work ,

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work ,

1. the number pad on thge right of my keyboard does not work ,yet the numbers on the top do work , - Similar Threads - number pad thge

2. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  3. Number Keyboard pad is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number Keyboard pad is not working: Number Keyboard Pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/number-keyboard-pad-is-not-working/bac0dedd-d3a1-4bac-9b47-af6936e694c1
  4. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  5. Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working

Ergonomic Keyboard number pad not copletely working: Hi Freinds!I am using a Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard corded on a new system with Windows 11.When the number lock is on the numbers work fine but all the other keys like +/-/ are not working.Any ideas.Thank you.YS...
  6. The number zero on my keyboard does not work, while the other numbers do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The number zero on my keyboard does not work, while the other numbers do.: The number "zero" does not work on my keyboard, I have a sixty percent keyboard so I do not have access to a num pad. Also when I try the on-screen keyboard the number "zero" still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!...
  7. The number zero on my keyboard does not work, while the other numbers do.

The number zero on my keyboard does not work, while the other numbers do.: The number "zero" does not work on my keyboard, I have a sixty percent keyboard so I do not have access to a num pad. Also when I try the on-screen keyboard the number "zero" still doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated!...
  8. The number zero on my keyboard does not work, while the other numbers do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working

Sculpt Keyboard Number pad stopped working: Hi, in july my workers compensation group bought me home office equipment. This included a sculpt keyboard. Due to covid I went back to work in September and was sent home again 3 days ago. Now the number pad on my keyboard is not working at all. Can you help me?...
  10. Keyboard number pad not working

Keyboard number pad not working: I have a dell kb216, It's number pad is not working so I thought the keyboard maybe defective and connected it to an other device to see if it is defective, surprisingly it worked I tried restarting my device, changing usb ports etc I even reinstalled drivers. Please help....