Windows 10: The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.

Discus and support The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc. After downloading it when I try to open it it says that this app can't run on my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DikshantNanda, Jan 19, 2021.

1. The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.

The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc. After downloading it when I try to open it it says that this app can't run on my pc check with software publisher. Is this app not supported for 32 bit pc? I have windows 10 home 32 bit pc 4gb ram. I am using this tool because my Lumia 950 xl is not able to install 2019-01 1709 update even after resetting it it is showing the same error code 0x800703f1 if someone can help me on this then please help me.

:)

DikshantNanda, Jan 19, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need to few more information to be able to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• Which Calendar pop-up are you referring to?
    • Could you please provide more information on “my language ofc”?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot of the issue to understand the issue clearly. Please refer
    how to include a screenshot in your postto
    upload the screenshot.

Please reply with detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 19, 2021
  3. Tommy Win User
    Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Jan 19, 2021
  4. crysman Win User

The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.

When Microsoft releases Windows 10 updates? Is there some public list available?

I would like to know when Microsoft releases Windows 10 updates - is there some public list available?

The reason is that I would like to compare these days to days when there is slow Internet connection in our company to see if it correlates... And if it does, take some steps to make it better. Thank you.

crysman, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.

1. The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc. - Similar Threads - Ofc updater tool

2. Microsoft Update Tool

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Update Tool: Since the Microsoft Update Tool was installed, my machine no longer will process Windows Updates and each has an error code of 0x80040154i, Is the tool related to the error code and if I remove the tool will the updates then occur?...
  3. The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc.: The Ofc updater tool released by Microsoft is not working on my pc. After downloading it when I try to open it it says that this app can't run on my pc check with software publisher. Is this app not supported for 32 bit pc? I have windows 10 home 32 bit pc 4gb ram. I am using...
  4. Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool: Microsoft released a new version of its revived PowerToys collection of tools on July 31, 2020. The release brings the version to 0.20 and introduces a new Color Picker tool as well as improvements for other tools of the collection. Interested users may download the latest...
  5. Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]: So I have wanted to do a reset on my pc today and everything goes fine untill I start resetting its reseting for 5 min or so and at 57% it just stops and goes back to the configuation screen where you can pick troobleshoot and such. Anybody knows how I can fix this Btw the...
  6. Microsoft Security Update Release

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Security Update Release: Since mid Dec 2019 I've received from Microsoft the above email notices about what is in the release. Suddenly in mid Dec '19, I've not received any. On the bottom of the old emails, there is a link TO STOP receiving but nothing where I can START receiving. I clicked on link...
  7. When will Microsoft release an Update Utility that works?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When will Microsoft release an Update Utility that works?: I can't get Windows Update in less than 2 hours to download files, then another hour or two to install updates. I installed 1809, and it deleted my ENTIRE Update History! The only thing in the "History" is the Windows 1809 Update. NOW I read there is also a 1901 update....
  8. Microsoft releases tool to hide or block unwanted Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft releases tool to hide or block unwanted Windows 10 updates: "When Windows 10 arrives this week, Windows Update won't include that option, but Microsoft does have a well-hidden troubleshooter package, KB3073930, which allows you to hide or block Windows Updates and, crucially, driver updates. The package was digitally signed on...
  9. Microsoft releases tool to hide or block unwanted Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases tool to hide or block unwanted Windows 10 updates: Windows 10 testers who've complained about mandatory updates in Microsoft's new operating system might have a solution at hand. The tool, available as an optional download, lets you hide or block any update for Windows or a hardware driver. One of the most controversial...
  10. Microsoft Releases the Win 10 Tool That Helps Block Botched Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases the Win 10 Tool That Helps Block Botched Updates: [img] Windows 10 TH2 finally brings Windows Update for Business With the release of Windows 10 Threshold 2, Microsoft says that its new desktop operating system finally becomes ready for the enterprise, as the update includes a series of new features specifically...