Windows 10: The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

Discus and support The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Office 365 is available to students and teachers at no cost through their academic institution. Visit Office in education to check eligibility and to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 8, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

Source: The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, May 8, 2016
  2. garym123 Win User

office 365 for lumia365

The phone has Mobile Office install already. There is no activation.

The Office 365 you see in Mobile Office is a sign in for business and education users for their shared information, It is not for home users.

The purpose of having office on the phone and an Office 365 PC is to share OneDrive content between devices and that is what you can do. If your 365 account on the PC is different than what is on the phone you can add to account to the phone OneDrive app
    for sharing.

garym123, May 8, 2016
  3. Windows 10 S

After upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 S, I will get Microsoft Office 365 and Minecraft Education for free?

Pang Mun Piu, May 8, 2016
Thema:

The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available

1. The Office 365 Education Roadmap is now available - Similar Threads - Office 365 Education

2. Education version of Office 365 concern

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Education version of Office 365 concern: I just start to realize that I can get the Office 365 Education version with my alumni email, I've missed this great free offer for years! However, I have a concern, that is, will the document I create with Office 365 Education contain any of the personal information like...
  3. Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available: Having privileged access to an application is all that’s needed to execute commands with malicious intent to inflict damage to or exfiltrate data from an organization. Such high privileges can be misused to create fake accounts, grant excessive permissions, exfiltrate...
  4. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  5. Now no office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Now no office 365: Has anIyone experienced irregularities while upgrading to w10. I was subscribed to office 365 before the switch and now noticed there's NOTHING. What happened and who do I lean on with my complaint? Any advice and or experience would be an assist. Thanks bill 21228
  6. Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 roadmap now available: With the release of Visual Studio 2017, we moved to a release schedule that delivers new features and fixes to you faster. With this faster iteration, we heard you would like more visibility into what’s coming. So, we’ve now published the Visual Studio Roadmap. The roadmap...
  7. Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers

in Windows 10 News
    Premium Outlook.com features now available to Office 365 subscribers: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Today, we began rolling out new benefits for Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscribers who use Outlook.com. These premium email features include an ad-free inbox, enhanced protection against malware and phishing,...
  8. Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers

in Windows 10 News
    Visio Online Now Available to Office 365 Commercial Customers: This year at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, Microsoft presented several new product capabilities that extend the Microsoft 365 solution set—including a greater emphasis on cloud-first technologies. Visio Online is one of Microsoft’s newest solutions that further...
  9. New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Resume Assistant feature now available in Office 365: Last November, we announced Resume Assistant, a new feature in Microsoft Word to help you craft a compelling resume with personalized insights powered by LinkedIn. Today, this new experience begins rolling out to Office 365 consumer and commercial subscribers on Windows....
  10. Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft StaffHub now available for Office 365: There are an estimated 500-million frontline staff workers around the world in retail stores, hotels, restaurants, manufacturing and other service-related industries. These employees typically don’t have their own office, desk or computer—making it hard to access and share...