Windows 10: The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

Discus and support The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; It's always stuck on this when I open it [ATTACH] OS: Windows 10 version 1709 Build 16299.1059 Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by drewnewvillage, Mar 30, 2019.

1. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

It's always stuck on this when I open it

The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all 77e274f6-d4e4-4d80-818c-9269d72f4de7?upload=true.png

Moved from: Office / More Office apps / Windows 10 / Unknown/other

:)

drewnewvillage, Mar 30, 2019

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 30, 2019
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 30, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all

1. The OFFICE app from the Microsoft Store is not working at all - Similar Threads - OFFICE app Microsoft

2. Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?: Recently I installed Minecraft Launcher, and wanted to make a shortcut of the .exe, so I can put it on the desktop for easily access, but I don't know where is the application stored....
  3. Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all the apps installed from Microsoft Store?: Recently I installed Minecraft Launcher, and wanted to make a shortcut of the .exe, so I can put it on the desktop for easily access, but I don't know where is the application stored....
  4. all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    all apps from the microsoft store and microsoft store itself not opening: i have this problem on 2 of my laptops and find it annoying that all apps related to the microsoft store are stuck in an update loop and i can't open the store...
  5. Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working

Microsoft store App not opening and all other Microsoft Apps not working: Today I am trying to open my MS Store But its not Opening , and all other Apps are not to opening ,I am trying to open , but it not Works . Please its Request to Solve my Problem, Requesting u to solve this problem Fast . THANK YOU TO, TEAM MICROSOFT...
  6. app from Microsoft Store not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app from Microsoft Store not working: I downloaded the Associated Press app from the Microsoft Store, app will open but contents will not load. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-from-microsoft-store-not-working/26b6e722-f133-4739-8b14-a58b3c8471bf
  7. microsoft store and apps from store are not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft store and apps from store are not working: HELLO I UPDATED WINDOWS 10 TO 2004 VERSION BUT AFTER UPDATING I CANT USE APPS FROM MICROSOFT STORE AND MICROSOFT STORE IS ALSO NOT LAUNCHING [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft store not working AT ALL.

Microsoft store not working AT ALL.: For the past few weeks the MS store for windows 10 has been broken. Everytime I try to install something, it doesn't install. I try to click the install button but I can't. Even when I CAN click the install button it doesn't work. I've done everything I could but nothing has...
  9. Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).: Hi, I have an issue which was articulated extremely well in a previous thread (see link below), and this is EXACTLY how i witness the problem and again I reiterate this appears to be an issue ONLY with Microsoft software, all other software works fine on VPN. Read this...
  10. Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working

Microsoft Store and all Microsoft apps have stopped working: Everything was working fine until recently. Now all MS apps such as photos, videos, mail, skype, and anything downloaded from the store won't open. The store itself won't even open. I have tried EVERY solution posted online and no luck. After running the troubleshooter, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office app not working