Windows 10: The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows...

Discus and support The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MaddyMagpies [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MaddyMagpies, Feb 26, 2020.

1. The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows...

/u/MaddyMagpies, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Unable to close Calculator app on Windows 10.

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if the issue persists with other Windows Apps as well.

I suggest you to press/hold the left click button on the title bar of the calculator and drag the Windows to shrink the size of the Windows and check if the close (X) option appears. If the issue still persists, then suggest you to run the Windows Store
    Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2020
  4. The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows...

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows...

1. The Office app that you already have is a pretty close approximation of what the Windows... - Similar Threads - Office app already

2. Explain what you already tried.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explain what you already tried.: Explain what you already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explain-what-you-already-tried/a5e699da-b89b-4cba-9afb-18deae095ec8
  3. Explain what you already tried.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explain what you already tried.: Explain what you already tried. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explain-what-you-already-tried/a5e699da-b89b-4cba-9afb-18deae095ec8
  4. Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.?: Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-initialized-disk-explain-what-you-already/f972f475-8b8e-4daa-907e-aa39fbfbf665
  5. Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.?: Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-initialized-disk-explain-what-you-already/f972f475-8b8e-4daa-907e-aa39fbfbf665
  6. Not Initialized Disk Explain what you already tried.?

7. What is the best program/app you have installed?

What is the best program/app you have installed?: Always interested in what people have found, and could be used by others. For me, the best ever program (which has got me out of many a foolish move) has got to be Macrium. The times I have done something very silly and major happens from time to time. Good old Macrium has...
  8. when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast: when app/software open, it auto-closes pretty fast someone say its maybe anti virus or firewall but when something is blocked via firewall it shows a popup so it couldnt be firewall, yes? how troubleshoot? also there's no anti vrius so cant be that 146942
  9. What Apps do you think Windows 10 should have?

What Apps do you think Windows 10 should have?: The main 3 apps that I use on my phone are the Facebook app, Facebook Messenger app, Facebook Pages Manager app, and the Instagram app. I think Windows 10 should come with at least the Facebook Messenger app. What do you all think, and what apps would you all like to see in...
  10. Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty much all Windows Settings Open for a second and then close.: I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I only noticed it when I couldn't pin programs to my start menu anymore, and somehow a lot of the programs that I had pinned to it were lost. (Maybe I should mention that I did move pretty much all of my appdata folders to my...