Windows 10: The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

Discus and support The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been using Manjaro Linux and been mostly happy with it (hah, sorry) but a few nagging issues with certain software has convinced me to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ColbyBoucher, Oct 22, 2018.

1. The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

I've been using Manjaro Linux and been mostly happy with it (hah, sorry) but a few nagging issues with certain software has convinced me to reinstall Windows 10 and dual-boot the two.

Just one problem, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO/ only ever gives me a link to download the Education edition of Windows 10. Is that the expected behavior for that webpage now? Is the ISO actually generic so I can just install Home Edition like I used to have?

:)

ColbyBoucher, Oct 22, 2018

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

https://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-iso-download-tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 22, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

U can't use Rufus to download Windows 7 *Roll :roll: there was a Media Creator Tool out for it, but it's not anymore u need a legal key to be able to download Win7.

puma99dk|, Oct 22, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education

1. The official Windows 10 ISO download page only lets me download Win10 Education - Similar Threads - official ISO download

2. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  3. Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?

Windows 10 education ISO download webbpage is not the same?: Hi! I got an windows 10 education key from my school and now i need to download the ISO to install it. The problem is that the webbpage dosent look the same as the tutorials where you sign in with the key before you download the ISO. When i try to download it, its just...
  4. ISO download page is down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ISO download page is down: I can’t download an iso to repair my computer. Any other mirrors? Microsoft sucks submitted by /u/Machinebroke [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gqp5m0/iso_download_page_is_down/
  5. Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?: Hello. My university moved from previous option to Azure distribution and the keys for Windows ar now handled by OnTheHub by Kivuto. However, I can't download ISO for Windows 10 from there, it points me to Microsoft site....
  6. Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?)

Windows 10 education ISO (can't download to mac?): Hi I am trying to download the windows 10 educational iso, with the intent of installing it on a macbook via bootcamp. However when attempting to start the iso download I get hit with; "Validating your request. This may take several minutes. Do not refresh the page or...
  7. Win 10 Iso Download Only Gives Me The Option 2 DL Windows 10 Education

Win 10 Iso Download Only Gives Me The Option 2 DL Windows 10 Education: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/downl...-creation-tool With 1809 borked I wanted to to have an iso of 1803 archived. I have used the above page before IIRC without incident. I want to get a copy of win 10 pro 1803 but the page only offered the Windows 10 Education English...
  8. 1803 ISO Download Page

1803 ISO Download Page: Like the title says I am trying to find the 1803 ISO download page. I was able to download 1703 and 1709 ISOs no problem but cannot find the 1803 ISO download page. Does anybody have a link? 109444
  9. how to download windows 10 latest official iso?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to download windows 10 latest official iso?: so i have 2 laptop and i will install windows 10 in both of it but i cant seem to find the official iso of windows 10 for offline install 45076
  10. Official Windows 10 ISO Media download available from MS

in Windows 10 Support
    Official Windows 10 ISO Media download available from MS: Here's the link. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/9...-download.html Enjoy. 9229