Windows 10: The old laptop I took back .

Discus and support The old laptop I took back . in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kelly R.Wilson, Jun 11, 2020.

1. The old laptop I took back .

I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it?

:)

Kelly R.Wilson, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jun 11, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Anthony12 Win User

The old laptop I took back .

What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

The old laptop I took back .

1. The old laptop I took back . - Similar Threads - old laptop took

2. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  3. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  4. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I go back to using old windows license on laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I go back to using old windows license on laptop?: I bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home on board a few years ago, started my studies later and activated a second key for Windows 10 Education on the same laptop. I would now like to activate this W10 Education key on another device, and on the laptop go back to the license...
  6. Can I go back to using old windows license on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I go back to using old windows license on laptop?: I bought a laptop with Windows 10 Home on board a few years ago, started my studies later and activated a second key for Windows 10 Education on the same laptop. I would now like to activate this W10 Education key on another device, and on the laptop go back to the license...
  7. The old laptop I took back , I cannot get it off of my devices? How do I get it off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The old laptop I took back , I cannot get it off of my devices? How do I get it off?: I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-laptop-i-took-back-i-cannot-get-it-off-of/f5e0fe96-67c5-401c-9996-d2ff23b873c9
  8. New Computer took over old computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Computer took over old computer: New Computer took over old computer, I should Not be administrator on that computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-took-over-old-computer/000e4fb9-2eae-418f-8ee0-566a566dafe1"
  9. Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Took comp. for diagnosis...back, I can't open my files!!!: [Dell desktop; Chrome & Firefox browsers; Thunderbird & Gmail emails; Win10; now typing on a Lenovo laptop.] The man says all he did to diagnose it, was to remove my HD put in his and put back my own HD. But at home I couldn't open any of the icons on the start page, some...
  10. Restoring Old Back to a new Laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Old Back to a new Laptop!: Hey! My laptop was recently stolen and I've since purchased a new one. My laptop automatically backed up a few days before hand, and I am wondering If there is any way to locate that back up and restore on my new pc. I have no idea where it backed up to, one drive maybe? I...