Windows 10: The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7

Discus and support The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Denmark users seem to love Windows 10, stats show Windows 10 adoption has slowed down worldwide, according to third-party market share stats, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 4, 2015.

1. The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/the-o...7-495764.shtml

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 4, 2015
  2. desertred Win User

Where is the toolbar in Windows 10?

I did not want to go to this new Windows 10-but soon 7 was not going to be supported anymore so tech

advised that I down load the latest-which is Windows 10 and has been a night mare....NOT like they said.

Have to hunt for everything.....

Where is the tool bar and the places to go for printing, view, files, etc? And any other helpful hints navigating

this site?

Thanks,

desertred, Nov 4, 2015
  3. Download problem for Nokia Lumia 800?

I am using Lumia 800 in Bangladesh. How can I download apps & games form the site? It requires country phone validation where Bangladesh is not given in the drop down? Already I have downloaded the zune software & I am using windows 7 in my desktop. My mobile
    operator is Grameenphone (Telenor Bangladesh).

Shehan_945, Nov 4, 2015
Thema:

The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7

1. The One Country Where Windows 10 Already Hunts Down Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Country Where Already

2. my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7: my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-7-already-activate-but-asking-for-window/8e5cc424-5460-4436-aa62-fb1a89345c42
  3. my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7: my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-7-already-activate-but-asking-for-window/8e5cc424-5460-4436-aa62-fb1a89345c42
  4. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Country edition: Hello,If a Windows 10 license was installed on a PC in France but then is delivered to the US can the license be changed to a US one so the updates can be installed? If so how or would a new license have to be purchased? This also assumes it is a standalone system not...
  5. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Country edition: Hello,If a Windows 10 license was installed on a PC in France but then is delivered to the US can the license be changed to a US one so the updates can be installed? If so how or would a new license have to be purchased? This also assumes it is a standalone system not...
  6. Windows 10 Country edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Install windows 10 on disk where there is already data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install windows 10 on disk where there is already data: I can install windows 10 on a disk where there is already data or programs, without losing them? If so, what should I choose when installing on the disk Thank 172724
  8. Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt shuts down after a few minutes. Did update for Windows 10 with no...: Drivers were updated two months ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/treasure-hunt-shuts-down-after-a-few-minutes-did/fbb30c29-d211-4ae4-934b-581a3c84514c
  9. PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCH 7 drivers for Windows 10. Where?: Hi! Im looking for PCH7 drivers (USB 3.0 & Rapid Storage Technology on my Z77 motherboard) but I can't find them. Any idea? 24592
  10. Windows 10 Adoption Already Slowing Down

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Adoption Already Slowing Down: Windows 10 was launched with much fanfare on July 29, and given the fact that during the same day Microsoft also allowed Windows 7 and 8.1 users to start downloading the new operating system free of charge as a direct upgrade, its market share skyrocketed in just a few hours...