Windows 10: The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

Discus and support The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michele Avi, Feb 14, 2024.

1. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu

:)

Michele Avi, Feb 14, 2024

2. How to make a Uber Hidden Folder

• Make a new folder.
    • Change the icon to a blank icon. No icon should appear
    • Rename the folder to a blank by pressing "alt + 255." (NOTE: Press 255 on the numpad) No text should appear.
    • Your done! It is uber hidden. *Big Grin The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot :D

PVTCaboose1337, Feb 14, 2024
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Feb 14, 2024
  4. Xylee Del Win User

The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

Folder sharing across 2 computers

Thank you for the details that you've provided. We suggest that re-map the network folder to refresh the connection between the two computers. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Windows icon and select Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet on the left menu.
    • Click Network and Sharing Center at the right menu.
    • Click Change advanced sharing settings on the left menu.
    • Under All Networks, turn on the Public folder sharing. (Refer to the screenshot below.)

The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot 7b932e3d-d0c3-4b2d-b488-0da3d572a68d.jpg

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this article and see the Windows 10 section for more details:

Map a network drive.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Feb 14, 2024
Thema:

The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

1. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot - Similar Threads - drive company icon

2. The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The One drive company icon and related shared folders does not appear any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-shared/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  3. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  4. The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot

The One drive company icon and related share folders does not apper any more see screenshot: I remember that I could see company one drive on the leftsee screen. Is there any advice to make it reappear not in the quick access menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-one-drive-company-icon-and-related-share/6b73fcab-3ee4-4a3f-addb-296181f488c3
  5. One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot

One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot: When I try to use One Drive to back up PC, on the Popup window entitled "Back Up Folders on this PC", I am not able t toggle the Documents and Pictures Folders on message reads Unable to SYnc. And the Desktop, Music, and Voideos folders also can't toggle on the message reads...
  6. One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Backup isn't working, unable to toggle on any of the folders -- see screenshot: When I try to use One Drive to back up PC, on the Popup window entitled "Back Up Folders on this PC", I am not able t toggle the Documents and Pictures Folders on message reads Unable to SYnc. And the Desktop, Music, and Voideos folders also can't toggle on the message reads...
  7. Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screenshots Not Appearing In Screenshot Folder: So every time i take a screenshot Windows Key + Print Scr it never appears in my folder this started happening today and i dont know where my screen shots are can i have some help???...
  8. Shared icon in one drive but nothing shared?

Shared icon in one drive but nothing shared?: So for some reason this icon started showing up on some if not all of my one drive desktop icons. With the little shared icon. I do not know what this means or why it is doing this. Does this mean someone can see my desktop icons because if so I want to know how to stop that....
  9. Sharing files or folders in One drive

Sharing files or folders in One drive: How do I share a folder or file with someone else in One Drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sharing-files-or-folders-in-one-drive/4e57f3a8-bb14-4d08-8fd2-26b52ea7c335"
  10. Normal 'shared' folders with company IT Admin?

Normal 'shared' folders with company IT Admin?: I've just realized that all my folders (desktop, docs, downloads, music, pictures and videos) are shared with an IT admin who I believe setup my company laptop. Is this normal as part of the set up (I suppose it's company policy), but I mean somehow setup by default by...