Windows 10: the onenote for windows 10 printer has a configuration problem

Discus and support the onenote for windows 10 printer has a configuration problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using the OneNote for windows 10 on a daily basis. I had before a configuration problem with the printer to pdf and with online tips I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NoaCohen1, Oct 22, 2020.

1. NoaCohen1 Win User

the onenote for windows 10 printer has a configuration problem

Hello,

I'm using the OneNote for windows 10 on a daily basis.
    I had before a configuration problem with the printer to pdf and with online tips I solved it.
    Now, it seems like different problem I attached screen shot.
    I tried many things, like update the driver or to remove the printer but now I can't find how to reinstall this printer again, so I can't choose this printer while I want to print to pdf export the data from ONENOTE.
    The message of the problem is still exist. the onenote for windows 10 printer has a configuration problem a5d7ad62-c977-4f99-80e4-08bd9f4ab03b?upload=true.jpg

I would like to hear how can I solve this problem, because I'm working from this app.
    Thank you,
    Noa.

:)

NoaCohen1, Oct 22, 2020

2. OneNote printer issue

OneNote printer issue

Unable to print from OneNote. Keep getting "unexpected CONFIGURATION PROBLEM 0X80040154

Pad-Antonio, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 printer problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Printer troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Printer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Printer troubleshooter.

Step 2: I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Refer the link below Fix printer problems

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. the onenote for windows 10 printer has a configuration problem - Similar Threads - onenote printer has

2. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105: For some reason mictosoft windows photos refuses to print any pix to my Office Jet Pro 8100. It throws the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105".None of the "solutions" expressed here or on the mictosoft community work. It is the...
  3. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105: For some reason mictosoft windows photos refuses to print any pix to my Office Jet Pro 8100. It throws the error "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105".None of the "solutions" expressed here or on the mictosoft community work. It is the...
  4. "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80010105

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Restore OneNote for Windows 10 printer

Restore OneNote for Windows 10 printer: How do I restore the OneNote for Windows 10 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-onenote-for-windows-10-printer/8b076d2d-bc0b-43a0-b70f-718ba46e2d0a
  6. Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007

Printer Has Experienced An Unexpected Configuration Problem 0x80040007: I've reviewed the posted threads regarding this error and have not found a solution that works for me yet. I have a Canon Pixma MX410 Printer/Fax and it will not print pictures from my standard 'Picture' folder on the C: Drive drive. I have done the following: -Uninstalled...
  7. My printer has unexpected configuration problems

My printer has unexpected configuration problems: Good Morning, I'd like to get my printer fully up and running. It has been giving me problems as of late. I have an HP Envy 7858. It will print word documents, but when I try to print PDF's or JPG's , the message says...Your printer has experienced an unexpected...
  8. your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003

your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003: your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8004003 Has anyone experienced this? It only happens in Microsoft Photo's when I attempt to print using the USB cable printing through WiFi is just fine in Windows Photo. I have tried everything...
  9. printer configuration problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    printer configuration problem: I'm getting a printer configuration problem error message 0x8000fff. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-configuration-problem/beef1cff-c416-4c40-955b-20fce7d5aad6
  10. Printer Configuration Problem 0x80020101

Printer Configuration Problem 0x80020101: I installed a HP LaserJet Pro M404n printer and am getting the message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80020101." When I try to print, it can take up to around 4 minutes to connect to the printer, or the program I'm printing from won't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot