Windows 10: The only admin account is disabled

Discus and support The only admin account is disabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; A while ago I changed the only account on my PC Dell Inspiron, 11.Windows 10 from the Administrator to User. A few days ago I tried to get back the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonNotsinneh, Feb 23, 2019.

1. The only admin account is disabled

A while ago I changed the only account on my PC Dell Inspiron, 11.Windows 10 from the Administrator to User. A few days ago I tried to get back the admin account because I cannot run any downloaded programme because the system requires the admin account. I tried to create a new user account, but I couldn't find the option to do that. I am unable to reset the computer, because it said it didn't have enough storage space.

I am in a loop because I don’t have an admin account on my PC

:)

JonNotsinneh, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Try3 Win User
    Admin Account Disabled

I am glad that the problem is fixed.

It occurs to me that [whilst I know nothing about domains] since you now have your working Admin account & a spare Admin account you might want to make a system image then connect to that domain again.
    • I suspect that the domain might only mess up Admin accounts that you are currently logged into at the time & leave your other Admin accounts alone.
    • If this is true then you could routinely make a temporary [sacrificial] Admin account to connect with so that your normal accounts were kept safe.

All the best,
    Denis

4. mafia97 Win User

The only admin account is disabled

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

The only admin account is disabled

1. The only admin account is disabled - Similar Threads - admin account disabled

2. Disable Admin Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Admin Account: If I use my new admin account and disable my main admin account I always use in command prompt, what will happen to my main admin account if I'm in my new admin account?...
  3. Disable Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Admin Account: If I use my new admin account and disable my main admin account I always use in command prompt, what will happen to my main admin account if I'm in my new admin account?...
  4. Deleted the only User admin account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted the only User admin account: Hi there, hopefully there’s some help out there, stupidly I have deleted the only user account on my windows laptop and it won’t let me factory reset the pc.Back story is I was trying to free space in C drive because it wouldn’t allow me to uninstall anything and it wouldn’t...
  5. Only account is non admin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only account is non admin: I was a but stupid and managed to make my only account on Windows 10 non admin. I still have the windows 10 USB that was used to install Windows 10 onto my laptop. I don't want to wipe my whole laptop, I want to get admin back without having to reset anything. How can I do...
  6. Admin account disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account disabled: Can someone help me? Running Win10 Pro on Dell laptop E6500. When booting up, the Administrator account does not appear in the log in screen. This is because the account is disabled, for some reason. So I log in with my local account with administrative rights. I'm trying...
  7. Disable Admin Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disable Admin Account: how to disable administrator account in windows 10 that I've forgotten pp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-admin-account/6d40db04-e19f-424b-9c88-5e39b7de74d2"
  8. Admin and User account disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Admin and User account disabled: I have a gaming PC with Windows 10 enterprise... I know very little about Computers and have been running windows XP up until two months ago when my PC died on me... Installed some games and one of them wanted access via the Administrator. So, I logged in for the very...
  9. Admin Account Disabled

Admin Account Disabled: Hi All, I have a issues in where I connected my laptop to my customers domain to assist with a few issues. Upon leaving the domain and going back to a workgroup I realised that their server had applied a group policy that disabled by local admin account. I am now left with my...
  10. Windows 10 disabled admin account

Windows 10 disabled admin account: hello I have a lenovo laptop with the TMP chip and bitlocker. I had a admin account on the domain but i took the laptop off the domain, did not realise that the local administrator account is disabled. So now i can only login to the laptop with a standard account....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admin account disabled only account