Windows 10: The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The only thing that I seem to like so far from this update is how the colon for the time in the bottom right corner of the Taskbar got visually fixed!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pepanee, May 28, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update

The only thing that I seem to like so far from this update is how the colon for the time in the bottom right corner of the Taskbar got visually fixed!

Let me explain...
    The colon that separates the hours from the minutes has been fixed; the distance of the bottom dot to the bottom of the text field must have some space that is equal to the space of the distance of the top dot to the top of the text field. Did I confuse you with that sentence? Let's draw a picture.

This is now correct:

The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update [​IMG]

The colon didn't use to have any space at the bottom; it laid on that invisible line making it look a little lazy by not slightly hovering off the ground. Let's draw a picture of what I'm talking about:

You don't notice a difference because you dunno what the hell I'm talking about? Let's compare them side-to-side, so you can see what my crackhead mind is talking about:

Look at the colon on the left clock and compare it to the colon on the right clock. On the left colon, notice how there's an equidistance of blank space above the top dot that looks the same as the empty space of the distance of the bottom dot to the ground? Now look at the right clock... the top dot looks like it has space above it, yet the bottom dot is sitting lazily on the ground! BRO, get your ass up and hover so you can look symmetrical and look more correct, and more eye-appealing.

Finally my clock doesn't have that issue anymore because of the update. I'll take a screen shot of my clock, but I do have a modification that I added the seconds digits, so now I got two colons that act correct now! Double the fun bro! I want you to compare those colons to images that you can search of Bing Images of: "Windows 10 Desktop Pictures", because all those pictures you're gonna see online are images that were pre-Windows 10 Creator's Edition.

lol?

:)

pepanee, May 28, 2017

2. After Windows 10 update the only thing that connects to the internet is Windows Explorer

Hi Heather,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Are you able to access internet through Internet Explorer and Edge?
    • Did you try accessing internet by booting in Safe mode with networking?

I suggest you to run Network Troubleshooter and restart your PC and check if that update is still showing. To run Network Troubleshooter kindly follow below given steps:

• Press Windows key +X key and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Search and click on Network Troubleshooter.
    • Follow the onscreen guidance and restart your PC after finishing it.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, May 28, 2017
  3. After Windows 10 update the only thing that connects to the internet is Windows Explorer

I updated to Windows 10 ast night and now I can not connect to any of my programs with the internet besides windows explorer. Yahoo messenger , chrome, Mozilla, and a few other programs that I have that use the internet will not connect. I have restarted
    computer, router, modem, still same issue. The only thing that connects with no issue is windows explorer. What do I need to do to fix this issue? Thank you.

HeatherMershon, May 28, 2017
  4. Steve C Win User

I'm so pleased for you! I can't even see that colon without using a magnifying glass.

Steve C, May 28, 2017
Thema:

1. The Only Thing That I Like So Far About The Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Thing Far Creators

2. Things I Like About the Windows 10 October 2020 Update!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Things I Like About the Windows 10 October 2020 Update!: My List: 1. Shutdown without updating has been restored to the Power Button Menu! Thank You! 2. Action Center now tells you not only if a restart is needed, BUT why it is needed. 3. File Explorer and One Drive searching are now faster. Jack...
  3. If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If There's One Thing I Don't Like About Windows 10: If there's one thing I don't like about Windows 10, it's that a solid colored background blocks my screen and cursor so I won't be able to see what I'm doing. That never happened on Windows 7....
  4. Everything we know so far about Microsoft’s Windows 10 X

in Windows 10 News
    Everything we know so far about Microsoft’s Windows 10 X: Based on rumours, Microsoft has secretly been developing a new version of Windows 10 internally codenamed Windows Core OS and Windows Lite OS. Windows 10 X, which is a part of Windows Core OS, reportedly runs on consumer and education dual-screen PCs, laptops, and similar...
  5. Windows Update 1803 fails again, about 50 failures so far

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1803 fails again, about 50 failures so far: My system continues to fail/freeze when trying to update to 1803 (currently at 1709). A weird thing has been added to these update problems that I hope someone is familiar with. The latest 1803/1709 update installed 3 updates (Adobe flash, Powerpoint viewer, Office 2010)...
  6. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  7. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  8. My Windows 10 experience so far

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 experience so far: I bought a HP Pavilion the other day and it was not cheap since I wanted a decent CPU and sufficient RAM. It came with Windows 10 which has a very odd behaviour. At first the cursor would dissappear or completely freeze. I fixed this after googling for hours. Then...
  9. One thing i don't like about win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    One thing i don't like about win 10: Hello everyone, So i just upgraded to Win10 and so far everything seems to work smoothly, however, there is one minor thing that really bother me, which is forcing the user to login with his Microsoft Account instead of the local one in order to use features Cortana, and...
  10. Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...

in Windows 10 Support
    Some things I like about FIle Explorer ...: Nothing's perfect, but I enjoyed these changes: - an option to not show libraries - options to not show recently used - the scroll wheel works just by hovering over either the nav pane or the file list regardless of which is currently selected 11635