Windows 10: The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd

Discus and support The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Afrer i format my laptop and install ssd and win 10, the open any application install is very slow. The run install is quickly but the open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roy Solomon, Mar 12, 2019.

1. The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd

Hello,

Afrer i format my laptop and install ssd and win 10, the open any application install is very slow.

The run install is quickly but the open install take 1-2 minute.

Thanks.

:)

Roy Solomon, Mar 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Mar 12, 2019
  4. The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd

1. The open install is very slow after format Windows 10 and install ssd - Similar Threads - open install very

2. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.: Hi,I am using Windows 10 Home on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. KB5031224 patch was installed on 15 Oct 2023 and system became very slow in performance. It was working almost satisfactory until installing this patch. Now it is very difficult to work with this machine.After...
  3. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.: Hi,I am using Windows 10 Home on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. KB5031224 patch was installed on 15 Oct 2023 and system became very slow in performance. It was working almost satisfactory until installing this patch. Now it is very difficult to work with this machine.After...
  4. Windows 10 very slow after installing KB5031224.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows not update after format and installed ssd

Windows not update after format and installed ssd: Firstly i installed ssd and install windows 10 in ssd and after that format hdd but problem is when i update the windows it's show error. I have attached screenshot below....
  6. Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD

Windows 10 20H2 not installing again after Format SSD: I was already using windows 10 20H2 with all latest updates on Lenovo Thinkpad L440. Incidentally windows get corrupted, so i downloaded Windows iso x64 20H2 from microsoft website and tried to install, but it successfully did not happened. Windows get installed, but after...
  7. Slow to boot after SSD install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow to boot after SSD install: Hoping to give my aging Acer emachines EM250 netbook a bit of a boost I swapped out the HDD for a SSD. When I did this on an equally aging HP laptop the startup and shut down times were reduced enormously. I was hoping for a similar result with the EM250 but as it turns out...
  8. After installing windows 10 again one of the drives is very very slow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After installing windows 10 again one of the drives is very very slow: I did a new installation of windows 10 from a usb disk on key. For some reason it messed my partition/s and hard disks. I had before the drives C: D: E: now i have C: D: G: D: was C: and C: was E: Now the drive G: is not working almost at all. When i click on folders...
  9. Windows 10 fresh install on SSD very slow boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 fresh install on SSD very slow boot: Hey guys , I recently formatted my SSD because of problems in my Windows 10 . I did as ever. Start the installation of Windows , chose the disk, delete all partitions, created partitions again and choose to install Windows 10 . Now I have very long boot and shutdown time(at...
  10. laptop upgraded to 10 is very slow now. install SSD?

laptop upgraded to 10 is very slow now. install SSD?: I feel sure that the portable is just not current enough on hardware and marginal on RAM. So I plan to replace the existing HD with a SSD. Thelaptop is a Dell E5510. I am so far unfamiliar with W10 and do not know how to determine what the processor is, size of the HDD,...