Windows 10: the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

Discus and support the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this message when I start my pc. It wont let me do anything. Ive tried reseting or formating and it tells me there was a problem. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by billyharvey1, Apr 19, 2021.

1. the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

I keep getting this message when I start my pc. It wont let me do anything. Ive tried reseting or formating and it tells me there was a problem.

I've also tried to restore it but theyre wasnt anything to restore. It wouldnt do the startup repair, and there was no imgame recovery found.

I have the driver DVD but there isnt a disk drive for my pc I also have no other way to use another pc.

:)

billyharvey1, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Apr 19, 2021
  3. RK0
    rk0 Win User
    The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

your pc/device needs to be repaired

the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system contains errors

file:\windows\system32\drivers\bfadfcoei.sys

error code:0xc0000098

4. fablefox5 Win User

the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

Stuck in boot error loop: The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

I am stuck in an error loop where whenever I start up my laptop, it goes to a message. I can't get into my desktop.

Operating System: Windows 10

Your PC device need to be repaired.

The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

File: System32\drivers\ACPI.sys

Thank you

fablefox5, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

1. the operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or... - Similar Threads - operating system couldn't

2. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...: I've been having this problem reoccur and was driving me crazy. I tried every fix i could from this website and others. My fix for this problem was to purchase a new SATA cable for my HDD which happens to be a Kingston SSD drive . Which also has my operating system on it....
  3. Loading Operating System

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Loading Operating System: I am trying to install windows 10 off a USB. When I change the boot order to reflect the USB, I get stuck permanently at "Loading Operating System". I created this boot media just earlier today, from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 I...
  4. The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...

The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing...: Hello! I need help. When I turn my computer I get blue screen with: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired The application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors. File: \Windows\system32\winload.exe...
  5. missing an operating system

missing an operating system: so ever since I bought my Lenovo Ideapad 320, i have been experiencing the same struggle. i would be using my laptop normally then it just turns into a black screen and when I restart it, it tells me that system needs repair so I try all the advanced options and nothing...
  6. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Hi everyone, Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this File: \Windows\system32\config\system Status: 0xc000000f Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...
  7. The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: So I just got a new acer nitro 5 laptop I order it like almost 2 days ago last night it worked fine everything was good there was no problems no errors it worked fine Today when I tried to turned on I got the blue screen error the one that says “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED” I went...
  8. "Missing Operating System"

"Missing Operating System": After the last Windows update I received an error message "Missing Operating System". The issue occurred when the system started to reboot after update. I did everything that I could, including the system repair, recovery from the system image. I used safe mode but cannot...
  9. The operating system could not be loaded because a critical driver is missing or contains...

The operating system could not be loaded because a critical driver is missing or contains...: I am using a hp omen laptop and it came preloaded with windows 10. Yesterday an update was downloaded and I chose the option 'update and shut down' .I saw the progress upto 30% and then I went out. When I returned and switched my laptop on it started asking for repair....
  10. Missing operating system

Missing operating system: Hi, after the automatic update of my laptop toshiba, there was an error when i boot my computer. Then, in the left top corner there was this message error : Missing operating system. So, i check on other tread and some people said to load the command on an usb device with...