Windows 10: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

Discus and support The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this File:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SirAxno, Jan 2, 2019.

1. SirAxno Win User

The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

Hi everyone,

Every time i boot up my pc (Hp Compaq) it goes to the windows boot manager and presents me with this

File: \Windows\system32\config\system

Info: The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors.

Everytime I go to the windows recovery section and click it, a blue screen pops up which saysmthat my pc encountered a problem and needs to be restarted

And a what happened code : Ntfs.sys

If anyone knows what is going on or how to fix it, help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers/

:)

SirAxno, Jan 2, 2019

2. System registry file is missing or contains errors.

Hi,

I am also an English speaker so do not hesitate to reply to me in English too.

To summarize, I got this message when booting: "Recovery. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. The operating system couldn´t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors. File:\Windows\system32\configuration\system
    Error code: 0xc00000e9. You´ll need to use recovery tools..." and after numerous problem since cloning my system on an SSD with AHCI mode activated, I do not know anymore what to do?

Reinstalling a clean Windows 10 will be the solution but for the moment, I need to access softwares with specific configuration so I cannot reinstall Win10 yet.

Thank u in advance for your help

raouldarco, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing

Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing

JCRDLISDivision No.3, Jan 2, 2019
  4. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

The Operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains error

Hi,

I have a windows 10 laptop. It worked fine. One day I got BSOD and my laptop shut down abruptly. Since then i am getting the following error when I boot my windows.

"The Operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains error "

File: \\windows\system32\config\system

Error code 0x0000225

I have tried most of the recover options. I created a windows installation media USB booted windows tried Startup repair, Advanced options, CMD Bootrec.exe FixMBR and things. It did not work. Tried the RebuildBCD thing it didn't work. Please help fixing
    the problem. I dont want to do a fresh installation as I had several important softwares installed and configured.

AnveshChennupati, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

1. The operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or... - Similar Threads - operating system couldn’t

2. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  3. Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: Tried booting up my system only for it to be running in an automatic repair loop could not even get into windows. Tried to rebuild the boot but now when it starts up I get this bsod saying the windows registry file is missing/corrupt windows\system32\config\systemRan chkdsk...
  4. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  5. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...: I have tried everything that I can think of doing to try and get back into my laptop. This happened about a month and a half ago and after trying the regular system reboot for a couple of hours I just left it. The error code is 0xc0000225 I do not have a CD drive. I have...
  6. Windows error: the operating system couldn't be loaded because the system registry file is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: So i've been using this pc 2 years and i get a error when i start the pc. It says:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired The operating system couldn't be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors. File:...
  8. The operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The operating system couldnt be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or...: "File: \windows\System32\drivers\disk.sysError code: 0xc000007b"I dont remember doing anything with system files or drivers. This issue just occured randomly.Startup repair doesnt work, in fact all recovery options in "Advanced" section are not working.Before that I had...
  9. The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The operation system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing or...: So I just got a new acer nitro 5 laptop I order it like almost 2 days ago last night it worked fine everything was good there was no problems no errors it worked fine Today when I tried to turned on I got the blue screen error the one that says “CRITICAL PROCESS DIED” I went...
  10. Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing: Windows failed to load because the system registry file is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-failed-to-load-because-the-system-registry/1c23f3e6-c93b-456f-89c4-ae85f2ded8aa

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the operation system couldnt be loaded because the system registrery

2. windows 10 operating system couldnt be loaded system registry file is missing or contains errors

3. the system couldnot loaded because registry

4. the operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing windows 10,
  5. windows 10 0xc0000017 config\system,
  6. The OPerating system could not be loaded as system registry file is missing or contains error,
  7. 0xc000017 registry file missing or containing error,
  8. the operating system couldnt load because the sysyem registry file is missing or contains errors,
  9. the operating system couldn’t be loaded because the system registry file is missing,
  10. the operating system could not be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains errors,
  11. operating system couldn t be loaded because the system registry file is missing,
  12. the operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry is missing,
  13. the operating system couldnt be loaded because 0xc0000017,
  14. Also it had this “the operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry file is missing or contains error”.,
  15. operating system couldnt be loaded because the system registry