Windows 10: the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap

Discus and support the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting this message only on Word documents...and just more recent word docs whether its .doc or docx...help! I've even uninstalled Office 13 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 83116, May 25, 2019.

1. 83116 Win User

the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap

I'm getting this message only on Word documents...and just more recent word docs whether its .doc or docx...help! I've even uninstalled Office 13 and re-installed it. Help!

:)

83116, May 25, 2019
  2. ItsmeAbinav, May 25, 2019
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, May 25, 2019
  4. the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap

the operating system is properly configured to run this application.

Hello David,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with message: “The operating system is not presently configured to run this application” on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “Doug Robbins” replied on June 5, 2014 in the following Microsoft Community link given below and check if that helps.

operating system is not presently configured to run this application (on windows 8.1)

Also, I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by
    “A User” replied on December 18, 2012 in the following Microsoft Community link given below and check if that helps.

The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

The above articles holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, May 25, 2019
Thema:

the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap

1. the operating system is not pesently configured to run this ap - Similar Threads - operating system pesently

2. error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application: I am currently running on my HP pavillion i7-1195g7 the followingWindows 11 home v 10.0.22621+ office pro 2013 v 15.0.5589.1001no antivirus out of Windows are installedI have uninstalled office 365 of previous company profilebrowser installed edge-chrome-firefox-bravewhen i...
  3. error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error the operating system is not presently configurated to run this application: I am currently running on my HP pavillion i7-1195g7 the followingWindows 11 home v 10.0.22621+ office pro 2013 v 15.0.5589.1001no antivirus out of Windows are installedI have uninstalled office 365 of previous company profilebrowser installed edge-chrome-firefox-bravewhen i...
  4. Error The operating system is not configured to run this application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error The operating system is not configured to run this application: How do you fix this? I have Windows 10 and it won't run the Word program. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-the-operating-system-is-not-configured-to/be7b9166-4bc2-4e20-8198-d8901154eca7
  5. Operating system not configured for the application

Operating system not configured for the application: When I try to open excel or word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not configured for this application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-not-configured-for-the/c8d07473-ac85-49a6-973c-a9819f6e99db
  6. The operating system is not presently configured to run this application

The operating system is not presently configured to run this application: I have Just had a problem arise yesterday. When closing Solidworks a "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application" error comes up, and it wont allow the program to close properly without using task manager. Solidworks itself runs fine, issue...
  7. Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error: "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application", when...: As the subject description, I just finished running the windows 10 and get on the desktop, the Error adhered appearing. I have do any operations on the desktop works. so would you please help me to check why the Error coming and how to fix the problem, thank you. By the...
  8. operating system is not configured to run this application

operating system is not configured to run this application: I had this problem with Microsoft Excel, every time I tried to open an Excel file or launch the Excel application I got the error "operating system is not configured to run this application". I finally managed to figure out that it was my antivirus, Bitdefender....
  9. The Operating System Is Not Presently Configured To Run This Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Operating System Is Not Presently Configured To Run This Application: I can't open Excel file, I get this error message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-operating-system-is-not-presently-configured/207fd419-609d-4963-9640-673b564ee74f
  10. "The operating system is not presently configured to run this app"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "The operating system is not presently configured to run this app": Since the 14332 Update I occasionally see an "error" dialog open on my desktop stating "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application". I call on the fellow members to see if they have ever seen this one before. It is absolutely a new one on me. As...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the operating system denied access to the system