Windows 10: The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

Discus and support The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am repeatedly getting this error in Windows 10 laptop and my 3 separate tasks are not starting and getting error link this every day. It work for 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nagesh_0105, Nov 29, 2021.

1. The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

I am repeatedly getting this error in Windows 10 laptop and my 3 separate tasks are not starting and getting error link this every day. It work for 1 or 2 day then start giving errors. How to resolve this error. I need a proper solution for this. please give.

:)

nagesh_0105, Nov 29, 2021
  2. BobKadis Win User

The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x800710E0)

I have a FIVE tasks scheduled to run daily. They worked correctly on Windows 8.1. When I converted to Windows 10, they do not work. I get the error message "The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x800710E0)".

Why won't they work with Windows 10?

BobKadis, Nov 29, 2021
  3. zapd Win User
    SilentCleanup (0x800710E0)

SilentCleanup The operator or administrator has refused the request.(0x800710E0)

Do I need to worry about this? Can it be fixed? I have tried a lot of things no luck.

4. The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

SilentCleanup (0x800710E0)

Just to confirm the problem, I'm seeing this, too. I went to Start > Task Scheduler, expanded Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > DiskCleanup and see the same error in the top box. Yesterday, I ran the task manually and it completed. Today,
    it's back to "The operator or administrator has refused the request. (0x800710E0)"

oreveredrist, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

1. The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0 - Similar Threads - operator administrator has

2. The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0: I am repeatedly getting this error in Windows 10 laptop and my 3 separate tasks are not starting and getting error link this every day. It work for 1 or 2 day then start giving errors. How to resolve this error. I need a proper solution for this. please give....
  3. The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The operator or administrator has refused the request. How to FIX Error 0x800710E0: I am repeatedly getting this error in Windows 10 laptop and my 3 separate tasks are not starting and getting error link this every day. It work for 1 or 2 day then start giving errors. How to resolve this error. I need a proper solution for this. please give....
  4. How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?: So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account on the computer and it working the night before. I can not even open the command prompt as it just says, "the requested...
  5. How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the "the requested operation requires elevation" problem?: So I got on to my computer and was confused as to why I could not open any programs that required Administrator access despite being the only account on the computer and it working the night before. I can not even open the command prompt as it just says, "the requested...
  6. The requested operation requires elevation run as administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The requested operation requires elevation run as administrator: So my whole problem kind of originates with trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, currently I have tried most "solutions" to solve the issue that won't let my play online with Horizon 4, I've changed my DNS, played around with settings regarding the Teredo Adapter and just...
  7. windows defender is refusing to operate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender is refusing to operate: My windows defender is refusing to function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-is-refusing-to-operate/91a89690-dd1e-45d3-87a6-1135ab47d207
  8. Fix The requested operation requires elevation, Error 740

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The requested operation requires elevation, Error 740: [ATTACH] If you try to run a program or open a folder or delete a file and you receive a message – Error (740), The requested operation requires elevation on your Windows 10/8/7 computer, here are some simple troubleshooting suggestions that [...] This post Fix The requested...
  9. Error - The requested operation requires elevation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error - The requested operation requires elevation: Team, When ever I am trying to access any application with : Run as administration, it gives me to " continue with username and Password. I login it with username and password it shows "The requested operation requires elevation:. Please help....
  10. The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x800710E0)

in Windows 10 Support
    The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x800710E0): I have a FIVE tasks scheduled to run daily. They worked correctly on Windows 8.1. When I converted to Windows 10, they do not work. I get the error message "The operator or administrator has refused the request (0x800710E0)". Why won't they work with Windows 10? 61150