Windows 10: The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen

Discus and support The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The option "Like What you See?" is missing on the lock screen. This floating option over the pictures generated by Windows Spotlight is now missing.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LuizLombardi, Feb 20, 2021.

1. The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen

The option "Like What you See?" is missing on the lock screen. This floating option over the pictures generated by Windows Spotlight is now missing. The lock screen shows now only the picture, time, date, weekday and the option to sign in. The option to show where the picture was taken is missing, as well as the link to go to web and see information about the place.

Is something related to the new Edge?

:)

LuizLombardi, Feb 20, 2021

2. Windows 10 SpotLight "Like what you see option" missing also tips and fun facts is missing

Hello,

I am running windows 10 pro 1903 OS build :18362.267

Like what you see option of windows 10 is not showing i tried alot of steps after reading previous posts however nothing seems to work i believe issue occured after latest windows 10 update image is stuck and does not even change on lockscreen and like what
    you see option is not there

I am open to suggestions for a resolution.

TheFreeOne, Feb 20, 2021
  3. piaqt Win User
    Any weather apps with a "display on lockscreen" option?

Lockscreen options displays apps to display updates from. BUT: No weather apps are listed! Anyone know of one?

piaqt, Feb 20, 2021
  4. gdgates Win User

The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen

Lockscreen solid color, but with related search options still showing

A couple of days ago, and without my laptop having updated to my knowledge, I started getting a solid blue lockscreen. It changes when I change the color of my theme in settings as well. I do however, get the magnifying glass icons and search suggestions that are based on whatever the lockscreen is supposed to be for that day.
    The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen [​IMG]

gdgates, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen

1. The option "do you like what you see?" is missing on lockscreen - Similar Threads - option missing lockscreen

2. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Support
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  3. lock screen do you like what you see?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lock screen do you like what you see?: is anyone else having trouble with the latest windows 10 build 21H1 in which the lock screen do you like what you see is no longer showing when the computer wakes up. it had been working perfectly with the previous builds. yes i have reset the registry files for this fix but...
  4. No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No "Like what you see?" on Windows Spotlight lockscreen: "Like what you see?" does not appear on Windows lock screen. How do I fix. Using Windows 10 Enterprise here. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-like-what-you-see-on-windows-spotlight/780e0f55-6720-47f8-a856-17b2be5add09
  5. "Like what you see?" option

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Like what you see?" option: Since I upgraded to W10 on my HPLaptop, when I log in there are these beautiful pictures and in the right hand corner it says "Like what you see?" and gives me the option to say yes or no. My question is how do I save the picture I like or get it to come back? Is there a way...
  6. Like what you see?

Like what you see?: Why can I no longer see "Like what you see?" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/like-what-you-see/2d271056-f7d8-48a3-bb9a-cc5577447765
  7. Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing

Windows Spotlight "Like what you see?" option is missing: My windows10 is correctly showing the Windows Spotlight images on the lock screen but is not showing the "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE" and other details. The OS is at Windows 10 Pro version 2004 OS Build 19041.329 I have tried using below two methods...
  8. "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Like what you see" is missing on Windows Spotlight: Hi All, I want to have "Like what you see" on the Windows Spotlight. It seems the "Like what you see" feature disappear in Windows 10. Anyone can help me to enable it again? Thank you....
  9. Like what you see?

Like what you see?: Had I realized I had to deal with pictures I do not like I would have looked to other resources . I hate signing in to an obtrusive picture one worse then the other. Even when not a fan, continue to show. Windows and Bing are awful that is why I switched browsers....
  10. "Like what you see?" missing

"Like what you see?" missing: Can I please have assistance to restore "Like what you see?" on the lock screen / spotlight? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/like-what-you-see-missing/daf28175-b9cc-4907-8a00-ce0f120d9bbd