Windows 10: The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

Discus and support The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me im new on window 11 please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 1Citoyen, May 14, 2022.

1. 1Citoyen Win User

The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me im new on window 11 please help me

:)

1Citoyen, May 14, 2022

2. 'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

I just submitted this suggestion on Windows Uservoice:

The idea: the right-click menu for folders in File Explorer has an option called 'Open in new window', which opens that folder in a new File Explorer window. Very useful for copying and moving things, and opening destination folders without accessing the start menu a second time.

right-click menu option for File Explorer – Feature Suggestions for Windows

Delicieuxz, May 14, 2022
  3. NUS
    Nus Win User
    'Open in new window' right-click menu option for File Explorer

Is this a weird joke/troll?

That feature has been in Explorer since at least Windows 7...

4. The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, May 14, 2022
Thema:

The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

1. The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me - Similar Threads - option right clicking

2. when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.: trying to open 1.8.9 forge for minecraft but when i rght click there is no open with option. i just want to select open with and click java as all my troubles will end with this....
  3. when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i right click on a jar file there is no "open with" option.: trying to open 1.8.9 forge for minecraft but when i rght click there is no open with option. i just want to select open with and click java as all my troubles will end with this....
  4. Missing right click menu, or "open with..." option when want to open files from local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing right click menu, or "open with..." option when want to open files from local network: Hi,Our WiFi router have an USB port where we can put external hard drive to it, and can share the files in the Network VIA FTP, so everyone at our family has access to the files in the same external hard drive at the same time.The problem is when we want to open video files,...
  5. Missing right click menu, or "open with..." option when want to open files from local network

Missing right click menu, or "open with..." option when want to open files from local network: Hi,Our WiFi router have an USB port where we can put external hard drive to it, and can share the files in the Network VIA FTP, so everyone at our family has access to the files in the same external hard drive at the same time.The problem is when we want to open video files,...
  6. Missing right click menu, or "open with..." option when want to open files from local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me

The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me: The option when right clicking on a file « Open with » missing for me im new on window 11 please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-option-when-right-clicking-on-a-file-open-with/9b485a00-3df4-4da8-b282-c24fabc84e7c
  8. Create Compressed File Option Missing from right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create Compressed File Option Missing from right click: When I right-click and go to New, I don't get the Create Compressed File Folder option anymore. It disappeared after installing a trial of WinZip. I uninstalled Winzip thinking it would return, but it didn't. I tried this command from the Command Prompt, assoc...
  9. The "Send To" is missing on when right click

The "Send To" is missing on when right click: Hello there, I can't figure it out the problem here. I wanted it to send to compress files, but the "Send to" doesn't show the lists. Hope you can help me thanks. [ATTACH]...
  10. Add an open with option when right clicking a pdf or other file

Add an open with option when right clicking a pdf or other file: Hi, I've got a slightly annoying problem that I can't get around. I'd like to add Word to the 'open with' menu when I right click on a .pdf file in File Explorer. I don't want Word to be the default program to open pdf files, but I'd like it to be an option in the open...