Windows 10: the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

Discus and support the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Downloaded Kies as well as Smarswitch for both showing subjected error.As per the answer on Microsoft downloaded vcredist_x86 still no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nasaruddin Mulla, Apr 24, 2021.

1. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

Downloaded Kies as well as Smarswitch for both showing subjected error.As per the answer on Microsoft downloaded vcredist_x86 still no luck.

:)

Nasaruddin Mulla, Apr 24, 2021

2. windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library

I'm using Windows 10 xx64

I've tried all suggested downloads but when trying to run Kies3 I'm still getting msG:

"windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\program files (x86)\samsung\Kies\kies3.exe"

Please help!

PrimozPrimo, Apr 24, 2021
  3. windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library

Hi Primo,

As per the query you are getting the above error while the using the application Kies3 in Windows 10.

We suggest you to refer and try the following steps from the response created by
    Yaseen khan on Sept-24 and see if it helps in fixing the issue.

The ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library mfc90u.dll.

Please refer the below article for further assistance :

MS11-025: Description of the security update for Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1: August 9, 2011

MS11-025: Description of the security update for Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1: August 9, 2011

Download the update from the following site :
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update

Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package MFC Security Update from Official Microsoft Download Center

Keep us informed with the above information for better assistance.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 24, 2021
  4. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

Ordinal 3379 could not be located in dynamic link library

Hi Surya,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I'll be glad to help you today.

You will get this error if one program or dynamic link library (DLL) is at a different version or service pack level than another dependent DLL.

And to resolve this search all drives for any duplicates for the exe or DLL file reporting the error. Delete any duplicate files stored in user directories.

Source:
    https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/ordinal-could...

If this doesn't fix, you can follow the suggestions provided by A. User Replied on June 9, 2016 for a similar issue from the Microsoft help link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope this resolves your issue. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

Jocelyn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

JocelynYbanez, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

1. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10 - Similar Threads - ordinal 12404 located

2. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  3. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  4. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  6. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  7. "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...: I get "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll" every time I launch Fallout 3 and I do not know what to do....
  8. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.: Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe." The first issue was side-to-side...
  9. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  10. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....