Windows 10: The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

Discus and support The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up. When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BradleyThompson5, Dec 17, 2020.

1. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

Hi,

I'm at the end of my tether at this point and have almost given up.

When I try to install a piece of software I get the error "The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Users \[username]\Desktop\X1 4.1\x1.exe."

The first issue was side-to-side configuration which I eventually solved by installing a specific version of visual c++.

Using event viewer >custom views > administrative events I resolved previous issues but now cannot get beyond this error.

I have up to date .NET framework, up to date visual c++ and visual studio.

This is all running on windows 10 after trying to run the programme on windows 7 didn't work.

I have even tried it on a reinstalled version of windows 10 and added programs one at a time to see if that worked.

An earlier error message said essentially the same thing but included a reference to a missing MSVCR90.DLL

Installing VS should have fixed this but eventually I had to download a version and copy it into the system 32 folder.

When running dependency walker it shows an error with mfc90.dll

I have copied this file into system32 and into the installation folder and still get the same error.

If anyone can help with this it would be a life saver.

N.b. I have made sure windows is updated, run sfc\scannow, etc.

I've put links with some screenshots, and the dependency walker output below in the hope that a person who is more skilled with computers may be able to help.

Thanks for your time.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J01TwK9pLsqi8V8JDCSsU2iV4v5aTCPa?usp=sharing

:)

BradleyThompson5, Dec 17, 2020

2. Ordinal 3379 could not be located in dynamic link library

I am getting "Ordinal 3379 could not be located in dynamic link library" . what is the meaning of the error, how to fix the problem?

SuryaMishra1, Dec 17, 2020
  3. ZUBAIR710 Win User
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe

How can I resolve this problem.

ZUBAIR710, Dec 17, 2020
  4. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library

I'm using Windows 10 xx64

I've tried all suggested downloads but when trying to run Kies3 I'm still getting msG:

"windows 10 the ordinal 12404 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\program files (x86)\samsung\Kies\kies3.exe"

Please help!

PrimozPrimo, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library.

1. The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library. - Similar Threads - ordinal located dynamic

2. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  3. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...: Its appearing mostly when im trying to edit some files in ATLAS mod dev kit not on all files, just on few.Any help how to fix this error please? i cant find anything on internet... tried updates in windows, reinstall all visual c++, nothing helpedThanks...
  4. How do I fix the error "the ordinal 1103 could not be located in the dynamic link library...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  6. agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library: agsDriverExtensionsDX11_lnit could not be located in dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agsdriverextensionsdx11lnit-could-not-be-located/ab607369-e8d8-4af9-bcd2-8aed6eed8fe2
  7. "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...

"Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll"...: I get "Ordinal 43 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\windows\system32\xlive.dll" every time I launch Fallout 3 and I do not know what to do....
  8. the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10

the ordinal 12404 could not be located in the dynamic link library windows 10: Downloaded Kies as well as Smarswitch for both showing subjected error.As per the answer on Microsoft downloaded vcredist_x86 still no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ordinal-12404-could-not-be-located-in-the/d856b702-9e17-44e4-8fb6-b46c394e0d28
  9. Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library

in Windows 10 News
    Ordinal not found, The ordinal could not be located in the dynamic link library: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you receive an error message which says “Ordinal not found“? Do you also see reference of a missing DLL? Then it means the software is trying to find out the related file, and its missing. Mathematically, Ordinal refers to [...] This post Ordinal not...
  10. The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic library link WlmAdmin.exe: I am trying to install a software but I am getting problem ordinal 133 could not be located in the dynamic link library WlAdmin.exe How can I resolve this problem....