Windows 10: The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion now free

Discus and support The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion now free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A few weeks ago Blizzard announced the upcoming summertime release of StarCraft: Remastered, giving a facelift to the classic RTS and its beloved Brood... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Borg 386 Win User

The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion now free

The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion are now free | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Apr 20, 2017
  2. treckle Win User

Cant play old microsoft games any more.....

The original StarCraft 2, or one of the expansions? Did you buy it online as a download, or on CD? What is your graphics card and driver version (you can run dxdiag.exe to figure this out).

It helps if you can be super specific since these factors can all affect the game.

Doing a quick search online returns this troubleshooter.
    http://windowsreport.com/starcraft-2-issues-windows-10/
    Have you tried anything from that article?

treckle, Apr 20, 2017
  3. I installed Age of Empires 3 but the expasions won't install

I hace the original cd for AOE3, Asian Dynasties and War Chiefs. But the 2 expansions won't install

GuillermoGrecco, Apr 20, 2017
Thema:

The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion now free

1. The original StarCraft and its beloved Brood War expansion now free - Similar Threads - original StarCraft beloved

2. My beloved Snipping Tool - quit snipping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My beloved Snipping Tool - quit snipping: At some point in the last couple weeks, my Snipping Tool quit capturing my snips. Snipping Tool has a cool new Record feature for moving capture. That works.I am able to Open File.But my most-used feature is static clip and love the multiple windows. The OneDrive link is a...
  3. original widows can be download for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    original widows can be download for free: i am a good worker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-widows-can-be-download-for-free/b17bb2c8-5b32-4417-a767-9194f8770f57
  4. original widows can be download for free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    original widows can be download for free: i am a good worker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/original-widows-can-be-download-for-free/b17bb2c8-5b32-4417-a767-9194f8770f57
  5. FLAC file not playing in its original location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FLAC file not playing in its original location: I have a .flac file named "11-Quintet for Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, and Bassoon in E Flat Major, KV.452 II.Larghetto" in a Folder with the same name located on a USB Drive at G:\Music\Mozart Opera Omnia\Mozart Opera Omnia - 255 - Chamber - Cd 031-040\CD-031\11-Quintet for...
  6. FLAC file not playing in its original location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FLAC file not playing in its original location: I have a .flac file named "11-Quintet for Piano, Oboe, Clarinet, Horn, and Bassoon in E Flat Major, KV.452 II.Larghetto" in a Folder with the same name located on a USB Drive at G:\Music\Mozart Opera Omnia\Mozart Opera Omnia - 255 - Chamber - Cd 031-040\CD-031\11-Quintet for...
  7. Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24

in Windows 10 News
    Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24: [ATTACH] Take command of this weekend’s Free Play Days and put on your real-time strategy hat! Xbox Live Gold members can experience the Halo universe from a unique angle with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2. The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, February...
  8. War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    War Thunder now available to play for free on Xbox One: RA9TGqpbt9k Back in June we started paid access for War Thunder on Xbox One, and those initial three months were incredibly helpful in preparing the game for free-to-play release. Now War Thunder is available for free on the Microsoft Store and we prepared a huge content...
  9. memory expansion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory expansion: I have bought Sumsung 860 EVO Sata M.2 SSD and installed it on my iSmart chromebook. The system does not recognize the new drive. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/memory-expansion/1acbed93-7549-4938-a164-01852f62231b
  10. Gears of War is not working for the third time now!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War is not working for the third time now!: This is the site where i purchased this game. If you are not going to provide support for your product which has been broken for months please advise as to why. Since the game is no longer working am I entitled to a refund. Why does this problem persist? 1. Updated driver...