Windows 10: The OS won't load after an install through MDT

Discus and support The OS won't load after an install through MDT in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello guys, I was trying last week on imaging a few computers (Dell E5440) that we plan on use as loaners for our school. I configured one with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnsBekk, Jun 3, 2019.

1. AnsBekk Win User

The OS won't load after an install through MDT

Hello guys,

I was trying last week on imaging a few computers (Dell E5440) that we plan on use as loaners for our school. I configured one with the settings I'd like and captured the image successfully (WIN10 1809). I uploaded the image to MDT and created a task sequence, uploaded the boot images to WDS (x64,x86) and all of that. I also downloaded the driver package for this model from Dell. Everything is fine PXE boot works is good, task sequence is as expected, drivers are injected, OS is installed. When the installation is over the computer reboots, I get the blue screen:

RECOVERY

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

The operating system could not be loaded because a critical system driver is missing or contains errors.

File:\\Windows\system32\drivers\wd\wdboots.sys

Error code: 0x000000d

And then it tells me to use the recovery tool and an installation media to repair the OS.

I looked online for the past three days and I could not fine anything related to this. I have never had an issue like this. I am not sure what the next setps are.

I am running Windows server 2012 R2 standard. 2013 MDT.

Thanks for anyone who could help with this.

:)

AnsBekk, Jun 3, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 3, 2019
  3. brainpup Win User
    Laptop hard drive won't let me install OS

OK I fixed the MBR and now am installing OS, I split the 120GB into a 50 & a 60 and ran installed the OS to the 50GB.

it just stopped @ atiixpag.inf and retry doesn't do nothing.

Any suggestions ?

brainpup, Jun 3, 2019
  4. The OS won't load after an install through MDT

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

The OS won't load after an install through MDT

1. The OS won't load after an install through MDT - Similar Threads - won't load install

2. MDT for clean windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MDT for clean windows installation: Hi All,Current task is to reinstall windows and run updates, reseal for autopilot.Question is, could I use MDT to install windows instead so that I could reduce the need to use USB image from network and pre-install the drivers or will I still need a volume license even...
  3. Laptop installed with windows 10 not loading OS after reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop installed with windows 10 not loading OS after reboot: Hi,I rebooted Lenovo L450 thinkpad installed with windows 10 operating system.After restart its not loading OS it goes to Boot Menu and shows this display after that nothing happens...
  4. MDT to re-install OS directly

MDT to re-install OS directly: Dear All, We have MDT ready and running smoothly, there is no problem to install OS via network PXE boot option. However, we came across an issue to re-install OS via Litetouch vbs as mentioned at...
  5. Windows 10 won't load after install

Windows 10 won't load after install: Alright, so I built my first PC this weekend and I'm trying to install Windows, but it's driving me crazy. Windows will go through the install process, reboot, check devices, reboot again and then it gets stuck on a black screen with the motherboard logo and spinning dots...
  6. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  7. How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to install Zorin OS through WSL2?: I'm using Windows 10 Home ver 1909 with Windows Insider Program and WSL 2 enabled. Currently I'm running the latest Unubtu from the Microsoft store through WSL2. I'd like to get Zorin OS with a graphical desktop environment installed but it's not in the Microsoft store. I did...
  8. Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't load after installation!: Recently, my Minecraft Launcher won't load any installation other than an Optifine 1.14.4 installation that I use frequently. To solve this, I uninstalled the launcher and tried to reinstall it using the MinecraftInstaller.msi but whenever it finishes installing the launcher,...
  9. Laptop won't load OS.

Laptop won't load OS.: I have a Dell Latitude E6410 with windows 10 loaded on it. I don't know the history of the laptop as it was just given to me a couple months ago. I didn't have problems with it when I first got it, up until 2 weeks ago. It just started going slow, and freezes a couple of...
  10. OS won't boot after update install

OS won't boot after update install: Hello I have a custom PC that I originally installed Win 8 but then got the free upgrade to win 10. Today my PC tell me that it will restart for an update, I couldn't tell it to restart later so a few minutes later it just restarts. AT one point it seems to get stuck after...