Windows 10: The ¨Other¨ binder in storage

Discus and support The ¨Other¨ binder in storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I go to storage, and open RECOVERY (D:) the ¨Other¨ binder is the one occupying all my storage. I really want to know what is means by Other, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Diego5936, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Diego5936 Win User

The ¨Other¨ binder in storage

When I go to storage, and open RECOVERY (DThe ¨Other¨ binder in storage :) the ¨Other¨ binder is the one occupying all my storage. I really want to know what is means by Other, so I can erase unnecessary things and have more storage. Thank you!

:)

Diego5936, Nov 9, 2018
  2. chipwood Win User

PDF Binder on Windows 10?

I had and used PDF Binder on my previous Windows 7 installation. Just now I downloaded once more to my current Windows 10 Home computer, but I need to also install Net Framework version 2, but the only versions i see are version 4.x...

I feel this suggests that PDFBinder is incompatible with Windows 10. Am I right? Please!

Then can someone direct me to another free application that will execute the same function?

Thanks in anticipation. The ¨Other¨ binder in storage :)

chipwood, Nov 9, 2018
  3. School Binder application - Pros, Cons, and Tips Anyone?

So I am posting a discussion about the pros cons, and tips regarding School Binder applications. Anyone? I am new to using this app.

Flowerlilacs1, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. The ¨Other¨ binder in storage - Similar Threads - ¨Other¨ binder storage

2. Windows Storage > 'Other People'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Storage > 'Other People': I am trying to free up space on my Windows 11 laptop.When one navigates to > System > Storage > Other People, my system tells me there is 29.9 GB see screenshot 1 being used up. There is an option to select 'Manage other people'. When one clicks on that, it takes you to the...
  3. Windows Storage > 'Other People'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Storage > 'Other People': I am trying to free up space on my Windows 11 laptop.When one navigates to > System > Storage > Other People, my system tells me there is 29.9 GB see screenshot 1 being used up. There is an option to select 'Manage other people'. When one clicks on that, it takes you to the...
  4. “Other people” taking up storage but there’s no other user on this computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “Other people” taking up storage but there’s no other user on this computer: My storage has been full lately so I went into settings to try clearing it out and noticed “Other people” has been taking up 28.3 GB yet there’s no one using my computer other than me, when i click on “Manage other users” it gives me the option to add another one but none to...
  5. “Other people” taking up storage but there’s no other user on this computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Other people” taking up storage but there’s no other user on this computer: My storage has been full lately so I went into settings to try clearing it out and noticed “Other people” has been taking up 28.3 GB yet there’s no one using my computer other than me, when i click on “Manage other users” it gives me the option to add another one but none to...
  6. Seeing other storage on my network

Seeing other storage on my network: Hi, So, I have a home network, based on a Linksys router, which has two external drives plugged into it; movies and music. Up until yesterday when I opened file explorer on my notebook I could see the router and access external storage. Last night I turned the router off...
  7. the 'other' folder in storage

the 'other' folder in storage: I suddenly found that folder "other" full (or nearly full) this impairs the storage of my computer, how do I delete all that volume (402GB in my case) so I regain my computer use...
  8. PDF Binder on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF Binder on Windows 10?: I had and used PDF Binder on my previous Windows 7 installation. Just now I downloaded once more to my current Windows 10 Home computer, but I need to also install Net Framework version 2, but the only versions i see are version 4.x... I feel this suggests that PDFBinder...
  9. Storage and other users

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage and other users: Hi Everyone I am new to this so please bear with. I am trying to reduce my hard disk size as it is full and I have looked endlessly at the web for an answer and hopefully a fix for my problem. No luck. When I go into my storage This pc (c*Smile and look to see what is...
  10. 595 GB of "Other" storage used.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    595 GB of "Other" storage used.: Hey, guys, I really hope you can help me! I'm not as computer savvy as I want to be, so I have no idea how to solve this issue. I'm running Windows 10 on my desktop, which is an HP Pavilion. It's a 1TB model and it had 919 GB available at the start. I've had it for years...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pdfbinder for windows 10