Windows 10: The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon

Discus and support The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a problem with an old laptop running Windows 10 home (purchased with windows 7 home-OEM) and a Windows 10 professional whose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kruno_830, Aug 12, 2019.

1. kruno_830 Win User

The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon

Hello everyone, I have a problem with an old laptop running Windows 10 home (purchased with windows 7 home-OEM) and a Windows 10 professional whose license I received as a windows insider. The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon. Is it possible to use any of the mentioned windows 10 to upgrade windows 7 pro on that other computer. I suppose not, but I still ask. Thank you for your reply.

:)

kruno_830, Aug 12, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

kruno_830

Hi kruno_830

I am sorry, it will not be possible to use to use those licences to upgrade Windows 7 Pro on the other PC, since that was originally an OEM licence, sorry . . .

DaveM121, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon

1. The other computer is running windows 7 pro which should be upgraded soon - Similar Threads - computer running pro

2. Windows 7, should you upgrade?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7, should you upgrade?: On the topic of using a Windows 7 machine and deciding whether or not to upgrade to windows 10, I've come to some conclusions. If you plan on purchasing a new computer that has windows 10 installed to replace your old windows 7 machine that's fine, but if You're using a...
  3. Windows 7, should you upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7, should you upgrade?: On the topic of using a Windows 7 machine and deciding whether or not to upgrade to windows 10, I've come to some conclusions. If you plan on purchasing a new computer that has windows 10 installed to replace your old windows 7 machine that's fine, but if You're using a...
  4. Windows 7, should you upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Should i upgrade to windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional to run 4k

Should i upgrade to windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional to run 4k: Hi i have windows 7 Pro and I am thinking of moving from 2 x Full HD 27 inch monitors to 4k or maybe just 2k. System Specs: INTEL CORE i5 2500K 3.3GHz 6MB COOLERMASTER HYPER TX-3 CPU COOLER ASRock Z68-EXTREME4 DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD XFX CORE EDITION 650W 80PLUS PSU G.SKILL 8GB...
  6. Windows 7 Pro upgrade

Windows 7 Pro upgrade: Hello .... the Laptop I'm trying to upgrade to windows 10 is giving me some problems .... when I go through the process to upgrade before the final installation it asks if I want to continue with Windows 10 Home version .... but the laptop has Windows 7 Pro. Can someone...
  7. Windows 10 Upgrade on Lenovo desktop computer which is currently running

Windows 10 Upgrade on Lenovo desktop computer which is currently running: I have been asked to upgrade a Lenovo desktop computer which is currently running W 10 version 1709. I want to upgrade to the latest version i. e. 1903. Do I have to progressively upgrade through the previous versions or can I go straight to 1903? 141133
  8. Windows 7 Pro Should Continue for PRO USERS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 Pro Should Continue for PRO USERS: Let's face it, Windows 10 Pro is NOT a Professional OS... it is setup for Family Users; note the Xbox/games & social media - TIME WASTERS. As a small business owner, I need the Pro part of the name to actually mean something. If you fill the system with games & other misc...
  9. in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

in Windows 10 Customization
    in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped: I noticed that some of my services in task manager have been stopped and I would like to know if they should be stopped. Rather than trying to solve this myself and risk any further problems, any help would be appreciated...
  10. Should I upgrade from Windows 7 Pro or from Windows 8.1 Core?

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I upgrade from Windows 7 Pro or from Windows 8.1 Core?: ​I have a new Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus laptop with Windows 8.1 Core. I also have Windows 7 Professional from my old laptop which died a few weeks ago. I'm thinking it could be a good idea to install Windows 7 Professional in the new Samsung so that it will give me a better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what are people doing if they have window 7 computer that cant be upgraded