Windows 10: The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

Discus and support The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SoupsSB, Oct 26, 2019.

1. SoupsSB Win User

The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again

I tried to install The Outer Worlds on PC using the microsoft store however got the error code 0x80073cf3. I then downloaded the Xbox app and tried to install it through there. It gets to 100% downloaded before spitting out the same error. Now when I click install it shows the download bar instantly reaching the end and I get a notification thats its done however I dont have an option to launch, only an option to install again. Is there any fix for this?

:)

SoupsSB, Oct 26, 2019
  2. obby53 Win User

Repeated windows 10 downloads failed.

Windows 10 download failed according to the updates list. Windows 10 downloads failed three times yesterday the 28th and four times today.

Updates list Windows 10 failed to download. I followed the suggested links to find out why, to no avail.

80240020 is the error code.

Obby

obby53, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Something wrong with downloads?

maybe list the specific file you are trying to download. I also just grabbed a download with no issues, and good speed.

sneekypeet, Oct 26, 2019
  4. LIV
    Liv Win User

Files all downloaded but last part of setup failed

Hi. I was invited to download/install Windows 10 and I followed all the steps to download the files. Then I clicked to install it and it seemed to be doing it. Windows closed down and the computer restarted, but when it opened again it was still Windows 7 and there was a box up relating to Windows upgrades that that said the 'latest upgrade' had failed, and there was a button to click to download Windows 10 if I wanted to (again?!). I don't know where all the files are that were downloaded and what I should do. I saw a suggestion somewhere that firewall/antivirus software can be a problem. I have Bitdefender, that doesn't allow you to disable it.. I suppose I could remove it completely before trying again? But otherwise what should I do? I don't want to download a lot of duplicate files again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Thema:

1. The Outer Worlds failed to download. Cannot download again - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds failed

2. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox (Beta) app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  3. Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to Download The Outer Worlds from Windows Store: I recently uninstalled The Outer Worlds to make room for other games. I tried to redownload it yesterday and both the Windows Store and the Xbox Beta app keep throwing error 0x80073d0d. I have downloaded other games to see if the error extended to all downloads. I...
  4. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  5. Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download Outer Worlds through the Xbox Beta: Hi all I have tried legit everything under the sun trying to get this game to install but no matter what i do whenever i try to install it, i get the error message "0x80073cf3". When i contacted customer service, they tried their best but nothing came of it. I reinstalled...
  6. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  7. Cannot Download "The Outer World" because off a missing file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Download "The Outer World" because off a missing file: This may sound weird but hear me out. I accidentally deleted my old user and had to make a new user. The weird thing is though that, the old user is in the C drive but I cannot download this game. After doing some Googling I have found out the game is located in C:\Program...
  8. I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.

I cannot download Outer Worlds on the Microsoft Store.: I'm trying to download the recently released game on the Microsoft Store since I got XBOX Game Pass to play. But for some reason, I cannot download the game. I click on the install button and it does absolutely nothing. I still have this problem after searching and...
  9. I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but

I can't download Outer Worlds game from Microsoft store but: Hi, As mentioned in the Subject I couldn't download the game after I bought it through Microsoft Store. It showed I own the game but I can't install it. I signed out and in the Microsoft store and cleared the cache still same issue where did I do wrong?...
  10. The Outer Worlds will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds will not install: I preordered the game through the Microsoft Store. The install button is there, I press it and a quick install bar fills up. A window pops up and says its installed but when I click on the window it takes me back to the game's store page and the install button is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the outer worlds 0x87e0000d

2. the outer worlds wont download on microsoft

3. microsoft store the outer worlds install failed unknown error

4. the outer worlds install error code: 0x87e10bcf,
  5. outer worlds failed install,
  6. Check the Windows Store for more info about The Outer Worlds.,
  7. the outer worlds download issues,
  8. the outer worlds wont download ,
  9. the outer worlds issues downloading,
  10. unable to dowbload the outer worlds windows 10,
  11. outer worlds wont download