Windows 10: the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out

Discus and support the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought the gamepass for pc and tried to install the outer worlds and it will not allow me to install the option is greyed out. I tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MrDefcon, Oct 25, 2019.

1. MrDefcon Win User

the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out

I just bought the gamepass for pc and tried to install the outer worlds and it will not allow me to install the option is greyed out. I tried everything my account has access to download, I have plenty of storage, reset and updated the Microsoft store, reset Microsoft store cache, and nothing has worked.

just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and maybe they have a solution that can help thanks in advance.

:)

MrDefcon, Oct 25, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Flowcoat Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Oct 25, 2019
  4. the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out

1. the outer worlds (gampass for pc) install is greyed out - Similar Threads - outer worlds gampass

2. The outer worlds dlc not working pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The outer worlds dlc not working pc: I purchased the dlc expansion installed both but neither will work.I am level 30 just before the point of no return I also have travelled to different planets but no messages to start either dlc....
  3. The outer worlds dlc not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The outer worlds dlc not working pc: I purchased the dlc expansion installed both but neither will work.I am level 30 just before the point of no return I also have travelled to different planets but no messages to start either dlc....
  4. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  5. Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC: I click the play button and nothing happens, there was a patch last night that I don't think finished properly but now it doesn't say there is any patch to download, just won't start. Is there anyway to check the integrity of the files like steam lets me?...
  6. Can't Install The Outer Worlds

Can't Install The Outer Worlds: At first, I'd try running the game and it would open the Microsoft store to an app already installed. So I tried uninstalling the game to reinstall because resetting the app did nothing. Now I can't even install the game at all. And for some reason, it shows that it's on my...
  7. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  8. Cant install Outer Worlds

Cant install Outer Worlds: I have xbox game pass ultimate and I am attempting to install the game on my PC. From the windows app store when I attempt to click on install i am presented with a a white circle outlined in red with a red slash though it. When I click on the ellipsis my pc does not show...
  9. The Outer Worlds won't start.

The Outer Worlds won't start.: Worked fine yesterday, now nothing happens when i press the play button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-outer-worlds-wont-start/3af9d0c9-fb88-403c-a475-9eaf20901596"
  10. The Outer Worlds will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds will not install: I preordered the game through the Microsoft Store. The install button is there, I press it and a quick install bar fills up. A window pops up and says its installed but when I click on the window it takes me back to the game's store page and the install button is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i install the outer worlds with game pass on pc

2. game pass install greyed out

3. outer world pc gamepass

4. outer worlds on windows,
  5. the outerworlds game pass greyed out,
  6. outer worlds install button greyed out,
  7. windows store install greyed out,
  8. outer worlds greyed out on windows store,
  9. outer world error 0x80070490 ,
  10. install button greyed out outer worlds,
  11. go to install the outer worlds on windows 10 nothing happens,