Windows 10: The Outer Worlds won't launch at all

Discus and support The Outer Worlds won't launch at all in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have done everything I have seen to try to fix this problem, I have the game pass, installed the game (which took forever) from the microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rathax, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Rathax Win User

The Outer Worlds won't launch at all

I have done everything I have seen to try to fix this problem, I have the game pass, installed the game (which took forever) from the microsoft store. Opens for a couple seconds then back to the desktop screen. I've tried the CMD prompt ****, I've tried running as Admin, I've reset my PC and re-downloaded the game, I've restarted my PC, everthing is updated, my specs are good enough for the game and still nothing. At one point the microsoft store would not even stay open it would just keep ghosting into nothing but after . Someone please tell me what the hell I can do to play this on my PC.

:)

Rathax, Nov 5, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Nov 5, 2019
  4. The Outer Worlds won't launch at all

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

The Outer Worlds won't launch at all

1. The Outer Worlds won't launch at all - Similar Threads - Outer Worlds won't

2. The Outer Worlds does not launch anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Outer Worlds does not launch anymore: I bought The Outer Worlds on October 24, 2019 and had some trouble downloading it. After updating my computer, the game was installed and I was able to play. I played the game for a little while until just recently December 3, 2019 the desktop icon for the game disappeared....
  3. The Outer Worlds launches windows app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds launches windows app store: Been playing on The Outer Worlds with no issues for the last couple of weeks. However the game now no longer launches, upon trying to play the game the app opens up the windows gaming services page on the windows app store. It's pretty frustrating not being able to play the...
  4. Outer Worlds 0x87E00013

Outer Worlds 0x87E00013: Is there any solution to this? Every thread I've found while searching has gotten exactly zero support and just gets closed by mods. What is going on here? I bought the game straight up from Microsoft Store. It has an update but it keeps getting this error - 0x87E00013...
  5. The outer worlds wont launch

The outer worlds wont launch: The other day i noticed the outer worlds icon disappeared from my taskbar where i'd pinned it. the space is there and when i right click it it shows outer worlds. when i try to launch from there or the windows store, nothing happens...
  6. Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC: I click the play button and nothing happens, there was a patch last night that I don't think finished properly but now it doesn't say there is any patch to download, just won't start. Is there anyway to check the integrity of the files like steam lets me?...
  7. Outer Worlds is not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds is not launching: Played just fine the last couple of days, but for some reason it is not launching at all. I have tried launching from the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, the Start menu pin and task bar pin. There are no failed launches in the Task Manager. It isn't even trying to start up the...
  8. The Outer Worlds won't start.

The Outer Worlds won't start.: Worked fine yesterday, now nothing happens when i press the play button. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-outer-worlds-wont-start/3af9d0c9-fb88-403c-a475-9eaf20901596"
  9. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...
  10. Getting a "File System Error" for The Outer Worlds, and the game won't launch as a result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a "File System Error" for The Outer Worlds, and the game won't launch as a result: [ATTACH] So i'm having this issue as seen above. Allow me to get to the point. I have tried every single troubleshooting issue i have done back when i was having a similar issue with Gears 5 in September. I even ran System File Check via elevated Command Prompt (sfc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the outer worlds wont launch

2. game pass outer worlds wont launch