Windows 10: The Paint program seems to be having an issue...

Discus and support The Paint program seems to be having an issue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Paint program seems to be having an issue. The File, Edit, and Crop button seem to not be responsive when I hover or click them. Is this an issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by no one nobody, May 23, 2024.

1. The Paint program seems to be having an issue...

The Paint program seems to be having an issue. The File, Edit, and Crop button seem to not be responsive when I hover or click them. Is this an issue on my end with the computer, or an issue with the program itself?

:)

no one nobody, May 23, 2024

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, May 23, 2024
  3. Ms paint issue that I was curious about.

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you using Microsoft Paint Application or Paint 3D?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the version of your Windows 10 computer? (To check the version of your Windows 10, you can refer
      See which version of Windows 10 you have).
    4. Are you facing this issue only with the Scanned Pictures or is it happening for the pictures after saving a different copy?​

Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and check if this helps.

If you are using Microsoft Paint, then try Paint 3D in Windows 10! It's the latest evolution of classic Paint, with a ton of new art tools to try on your 2D canvas or 3D objects. Find out more:

If you are still facing the same issue, then please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further and also, I suggest you to post a
    Screenshot of the issue.

Give it a shot and let us know of any changes.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 23, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

The Paint program seems to be having an issue...

upload a picture in Paint

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the picture.
    • Click on open with.
    • Select paint.
    • You will be able to see the picture in paint.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, May 23, 2024
Thema:

The Paint program seems to be having an issue...

1. The Paint program seems to be having an issue... - Similar Threads - Paint program seems

2. The Paint program seems to be having an issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Paint program seems to be having an issue...: The Paint program seems to be having an issue. The File, Edit, and Crop button seem to not be responsive when I hover or click them. Is this an issue on my end with the computer, or an issue with the program itself?...
  3. My program files x86 seem to have disappeard and program will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My program files x86 seem to have disappeard and program will not install: program will not install and prgram files x86 has no administtator rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-program-files-x86-seem-to-have-disappeard-and/fd590edb-bfb5-4263-80db-551e72334db1
  4. My program files x86 seem to have disappeard and program will not install

My program files x86 seem to have disappeard and program will not install: program will not install and prgram files x86 has no administtator rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-program-files-x86-seem-to-have-disappeard-and/fd590edb-bfb5-4263-80db-551e72334db1
  5. My program files x86 seem to have disappeard and program will not install

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Paint Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Program: All the blacks in my drawings using the Paint Program are fading to gray. WHY??? And how can I get back my original pure blacks?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-program/2301b343-4213-4fa1-a95c-4a720e8f8075
  7. Paint Program

Paint Program: All the blacks in my drawings using the Paint Program are fading to gray. WHY??? And how can I get back my original pure blacks?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-program/2301b343-4213-4fa1-a95c-4a720e8f8075
  8. Seem to have lost my program files. Startup issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seem to have lost my program files. Startup issue: I have a week or so old laptop. I had put it on sleep mode, but when I came back, it had shutdown. When I tried turning it on, it showed the logo (Lenovo) and then blackscreen. Happened a lot of times (I force shut it down) then I opened the emergency thingy, where it gives...
  9. Issue with Paint

Issue with Paint: Hi, First of all note that I am having problems with paint not paint 3d. I didn't see an option with paint so I chose paint 3d. I have windows 10 professional. I use paint but I am having some weird issue. I will try my best to explain this. I edit some photos and make...
  10. problem on Paint program

problem on Paint program: Has any body else got problems with Paint program. .from scanner or camera is greyed out so unable to use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-paint-program/f41fb52c-a2ec-4237-8068-21a0cba06a97