Windows 10: "The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening.

Discus and support "The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My WhatsApp Desktop suddenly stopped working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuhammadAqdas1, Sep 9, 2020.

1. "The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening.

"The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening. f5a589ae-7570-4f19-aae2-27b2ae549ad7?upload=true.jpg

My WhatsApp Desktop suddenly stopped working.

:)

MuhammadAqdas1, Sep 9, 2020
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Sep 9, 2020
  3. "the parameter is incorrect"

Since the last update on my windows 10 this week, I get "the parameter is incorrect" every time I attempt to open any photo either already installed on my computer or from a flash drive. I need assistance immediately as I really need these photos for
    work. Any suggestions before I have to hire a computer tech?

AngelaM_22, Sep 9, 2020
  4. "The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening.

Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

"The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening.

1. "The Parameter is Incorrect" my windows apps and whatsapp desktop is not opening. - Similar Threads - Parameter Incorrect apps

2. Parameter is Incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Parameter is Incorrect: Yesterday microsoft store applications and microsoft store itself werent opening. Instead they showed this error message and now I cant use these applciations. Can someone help me please? I was messing with security permissions last night and now I regret it...
  3. "The Parameter Is Incorrect" when opening Microsoft Store apps

"The Parameter Is Incorrect" when opening Microsoft Store apps: Hi there!Recently I have been met with the following error when opening some Microsoft Store apps:So far I've triedDISM Scanssfc/scannowResetting and Repairing appsUninstalling and Reinstalling appsA script which attempts to fix permissions here this worked for one app but it...
  4. "The Parameter Is Incorrect" when opening Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The Parameter Is Incorrect" when opening Microsoft Store apps: Hi there!Recently I have been met with the following error when opening some Microsoft Store apps:So far I've triedDISM Scanssfc/scannowResetting and Repairing appsUninstalling and Reinstalling appsA script which attempts to fix permissions here this worked for one app but it...
  5. "The Parameter Is Incorrect" when opening Microsoft Store apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. The Parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Parameter is incorrect: I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-parameter-is-incorrect/cce72a1f-2c33-418e-94e7-129f818c9b02
  7. Parameter incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter incorrect: Hai ... I am pravinI have a 2tb external harddrive Yesterday I copying my files from my pc.between copying file system is shown" copying error". I click try again button. Then system will getting hang.after plug out my harddrive the system is coming to normalAgain I plugin my...
  8. Parameter incorrect

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Parameter incorrect: Every few months my laptop has an issue where certain apps will stop working, with a "parameter incorrect" error message. This always seems to happen for the same apps every time regardless of whether they're from the internet, or microsoft store etc, and this issue currently...
  9. "The Parameter is Incorrect" can't open some of my windows apps

"The Parameter is Incorrect" can't open some of my windows apps: [ATTACH] I can't open some apps when I try to open this error message appears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-parameter-is-incorrect-cant-open-some-of-my/9e6fb97f-000a-4e2f-a2e2-8df8a256dcf8
  10. start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    start menu not opening and windows apps parameters are incorrect: hello, so i recently created a steamlibrary folder on my SSD where my OS is. to do this i had to go in and change permissions from read-only to create this folder. basically, since then i cannot open the start menu and windows apps, like spotify and netflix give me an error...