Windows 10: The Parameter is incorrect

Discus and support The Parameter is incorrect in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shubhansu Kumar, Jan 21, 2022.

1. The Parameter is incorrect

I am getting this notification on startup.How can i fix this ?

:)

Shubhansu Kumar, Jan 21, 2022

2. Bitlocker - The parameter is incorrect

I have one data drive that is Bitlocker protected and it has always worked fine. Now it seems to unlock, but when I try to access the drive I get "The parameter is incorrect". The am running Windows 10 Pro 1607 14393.105.

Does anyone have any suggestions before I pull out the drive and try it in another machine?

Ak

alkaufmann, Jan 21, 2022
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 21, 2022
  4. The Parameter is incorrect

System Image restore fails: "0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect"

Hello,

The Error code 0x80070057 the parameter is incorrect can be caused by an corrupted restore file. It would be great if you can tell us more about your concern. Kindly answer the following:

• Did you notice any system setting changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Please tell us all the troubleshooting steps you've done so we can avoid repeats.

Devlin Sco, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

The Parameter is incorrect

1. The Parameter is incorrect - Similar Threads - Parameter incorrect

2. the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the parameter is incorrect: The other day Forza horizon 5 kept giving me the error "the parameter is incorrect" after restarting the PC I reinstalled it 4 times but continued to get the error then I moved it to my windows SSD and that fixed it and at the time all apps were working a few days later and...
  3. the parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the parameter is incorrect: The other day Forza horizon 5 kept giving me the error "the parameter is incorrect" after restarting the PC I reinstalled it 4 times but continued to get the error then I moved it to my windows SSD and that fixed it and at the time all apps were working a few days later and...
  4. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc...
  5. parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parameter incorrect on launching games downloaded from xbox app game pass: I just bought Xbox Gamepass and decided to download the game gaurdians of galaxy from it. The game installs fine but whenever I run the game it gives me the error."This parameter is incorrect." I have tried restarting the app, reinstalling in a new location, restarting my pc...
  6. Fix The parameter is incorrect error while printing a document

in Windows 10 News
    Fix The parameter is incorrect error while printing a document: [IMG]Some users have reported that they are experiencing the “The parameter is incorrect” error while printing a document. It is a very annoying error as it prevents users from printing from any software, like Word, Excel, PDF reader, etc. The following are the most common...
  7. Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect

in Windows 10 News
    Diskpart has encountered an error, The parameter is incorrect: [ATTACH]Diskpart is a powerful utility from Microsoft that lets users manage their computer’s internal drive and external drives connected to their computers. You can use Diskpart to create partitions on your disk, format your disk or a disk partition, etc. Some users are...
  8. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  9. "Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings

"Parameter is incorrect" when opening settings: It started when I cant use the snipping tool or Win+shft+Sthen I tried using the search for the snipping tool, but the menu crashes, when I clicked the search barI opened the snipping tool through the use of all apps menu but I can't use it. it doesn't workI got intrigued why...
  10. Can't open any apps under the WindowsApps folder with an error "The Parameter is Incorrect"

Can't open any apps under the WindowsApps folder with an error "The Parameter is Incorrect": So I've seen this problem happening with others as well and it seems to be a Permissions issue. None of the solutions on this site or others have worked. I have already tried repairing the installation with an in-place upgrade. The owner of the folder is still...