Windows 10: The password is always wrong when start Windows 10

Discus and support The password is always wrong when start Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] when I enter the password, it is always wrong, even though the password I entered is correct, I have entered account.live.com/password/reset... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Muhammad RifqiArifandi1, Mar 19, 2019.

1. The password is always wrong when start Windows 10

The password is always wrong when start Windows 10 13f68b65-a57b-44a9-9c9b-61b03f37ac47?upload=true.jpg

when I enter the password, it is always wrong, even though the password I entered is correct, I have entered account.live.com/password/reset and amended the new password, but still can't login, please help

I am not fluent in English, so apologize if there is a sentence error

:)

Muhammad RifqiArifandi1, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Mar 19, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

The password is always wrong when start Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

The password is always wrong when start Windows 10

1. The password is always wrong when start Windows 10 - Similar Threads - password always wrong

2. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.: I am always having trouble signing into my microsoft account. I just reseted my password and logged in. I am trying to log into mail now and it is saying. I have just one password. I don't remember the last time I fluently longed into outlook without an issue. Is it that...
  3. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.: I am always having trouble signing into my microsoft account. I just reseted my password and logged in. I am trying to log into mail now and it is saying. I have just one password. I don't remember the last time I fluently longed into outlook without an issue. Is it that...
  4. Microsoft is always saying my password is wrong.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Recovery Environment password is always wrong

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Environment password is always wrong: I am locked out of Windows CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and I want to reset Windows 10 and keep my files, but I cant access safe mode. All I can access is the RE, but it asks me for a password to do anything except startup settings which dont work, all of them take me to the "your...
  6. Recovery Environment password is always wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Environment password is always wrong: I am locked out of Windows CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and I want to reset Windows 10 and keep my files, but I cant access safe mode. All I can access is the RE, but it asks me for a password to do anything except startup settings which dont work, all of them take me to the "your...
  7. Recovery Environment password is always wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. User account Windows 10 password always wrong?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User account Windows 10 password always wrong?: Good evening, I bought a new notebook and set it up today. Right from the start it required entering the password of my Microsoft account on restart. But since I don't prefer to secure my password, I looked online for instructions and followed them: Wie kann ich meinen PC...
  9. Password is always wrong first time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Password is always wrong first time: Every time I boot up my Windows 10 partition, and enter my password, it always says incorrect. This is no exaggeration, EVERY TIME on the first attempt. I even test it, trying to be very very careful, making sure I put in the exact correct password slowly, I'm totally sure I...
  10. Windows 10 Says Password Is Wrong When it’s Not

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Says Password Is Wrong When it’s Not: Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the correct password. I have used different methods of trying to login through command prompt, changing windows password and booting in safe mode to no success. Attempted factory reset only for it to fail at 8% multiple times and take me back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. password always wrong windows