Windows 10: The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...

Discus and support The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it please update this laptop to windows 10 version of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by WifiHelper, Nov 3, 2020.

1. The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...

The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it... [​IMG]The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it please update this laptop to windows 10 version of laptop school Password is 123 having issue until now whoa signed in on school acocunt on laptop Password is 123

:)

WifiHelper, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with signing in to the computer after upgrading to Windows 10 and receive error "Password is incorrect"

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with signing in to the computer, after upgrading to Windows 10. And receive error "Password is incorrect",
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

1. Are you signing in to Microsoft Account or Local Account?

2. If you are using Microsoft Account, are you able to login to that account on Web?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Incorrect settings.

2. Incorrect password.

I suggest you to try the steps suggested by
    Wasim A on August 18, 2015 in the following thread and check if it helps.

When trying to sign into Windows 10 for the first time, I get the error “That password is incorrect.”

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Issue with signing in to the User Account, error message "wrong password".

Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with signing in to the User Account. I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know if you are facing issue while signing in to Microsoft Account?

This issue could have occurred due to incorrect Microsoft Account Settings.

If you are facing issue while signing in to Microsoft Account, try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to sign in to your Microsoft Account directly using web and check if you face any issues.

How do I sign in to my Microsoft account?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/sign-in-how

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the article and reset the Microsoft Account password. Check if it helps.

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Tariqfoa Win User

The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Administrator account

I have Windows 10 Pro since its release. Today, I decided to switch the email account for the computer administrator account. The following steps outline the sequence of events;

1. I logged in as a local account.
    2. Clicked on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead
    3. Followed the steps prompted. I entered my email of choice and the corrected password, then verified through the authenticator app.
    4. I was asked to enter the password again, and now I am getting an error message that the password is incorrect
      but the password is correct 100%
    5. Researched possible solutions
      • Used the English (United States) keyboard
      • Used on-screen keyboard
      • Reverting to Windows 7 is not possible as I never had it on my laptop
      • Reset my password
        • Nth worked
    Please help me sign to my email account on this computer as an administrator

Tariqfoa, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it...

1. The password is incorrect try again error when signing in to laptop account help me fix it... - Similar Threads - password incorrect try

2. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the password is incorrect, try again.: hello, i have a lot of problemfirst my computer cant Insert the password like this "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN"and than i ask to Microsoft answers, and them told me to follow this link...
  3. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the password is incorrect, try again.: hello, i have a lot of problemfirst my computer cant Insert the password like this "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again.Set up my PIN"and than i ask to Microsoft answers, and them told me to follow this link...
  4. the password is incorrect, try again.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password is incorrect. Try again: This computer now requires my microsoft password. I didnt know it, so I logged in and changed it. The computer refuses to accept the new password and wont let me boot up normally...
  6. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The password is incorrect. Try again: This computer now requires my microsoft password. I didnt know it, so I logged in and changed it. The computer refuses to accept the new password and wont let me boot up normally...
  7. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "The password is incorrect. Try again."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The password is incorrect. Try again.": I thought I knew my password but it doesn't work. I am the only user on this computer. I am offered NO options on the sign-in screen. So how am I supposed to get in to change the password?...
  9. The password is incorrect. Try again

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The password is incorrect. Try again: I can't open my pc.. when I tried to open there's a blue screen with STOP CODE : SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED . I tried to find the solution... And I found that I need to restore my windows/system.. and when I tried to do it, it shows an account to continue with..and...
  10. Password is incorrect. Try again.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Password is incorrect. Try again.: After using a pin and facial recognition to login to my windows 10 pc for over a year now it's asking for a password. I had booted the machine into safe mode to fix another issue. It's in safe mode but I can't get out of it without the password. So when I got the password is...