Windows 10: The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm...

Discus and support The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm really begging for help here, the PC is only a few months old, and it's having app failures, BSOD's and whatever else like mad. I've attempted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael PattersonWA, Oct 21, 2020.

1. The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm...

I'm really begging for help here, the PC is only a few months old, and it's having app failures, BSOD's and whatever else like mad. I've attempted dozens of other recommended fixes, but I can't go on any longer without asking here myself, I feel like I'm gonna go mad. A large portion of the time, I'm driven crazy, if not from the rapid increase in BSOD's as compared to my old PC, the large amount of app failures, though the BSOD's and other crashes are the most alarming.Any and all help is welcome and appreciated!

=== Beginning of Information ===

Here's the most recent crash:

"The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000041792, 0xffff9380c2ce8150, 0x0000000200000000, 0x0000000000000000. "

DMP from recent crash: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhGxtdQ_k7_XjRAUwYIozdKZIUVu

System Info At line 3315, there's plenty of errors to check on: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AhGxtdQ_k7_XjQ76alz1v1qCKLrV

Driver Viewer Info: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AhGxtdQ_k7_XjQ9tld_u3lcRE0VO

I have utilized DISM, Diskchk, SFC, and a large variety of other commands, tools, you name it, each showing no issues or not seeming to improve what's happened, a majority of those suggestions from other users here on Microsoft community.

Additional issues that frequently occur:

• Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0 after almost every BSOD, crash, etc.
    • Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation after almost every BSOD, crash, etc.
    • The SysMain service terminated with the following error:
      The authentication service is unknown.
    • The Audiosrv service was unable to log on as NT AUTHORITY\LocalService with the currently configured password due to the following error:
      The request is not supported.
    • The AppXSvc service depends on the StateRepository service which failed to start because of the following error:
      The operation completed successfully.
    • The Audiosrv service failed to start due to the following error:
      The service did not start due to a logon failure.
    • Many, many, more.

:)

Michael PattersonWA, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Victorbra Win User

BSOD Driver power state failure + Dump Files - Windows 10

Hello,

Everytime I play some game he stop on the load screen and after 1 - 2 minutes I get the BSOD driver power state failure.

I`m posting here all the details about the blue screen:

Link to Dump File - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjSmfJ_6zcvckh4fOKeYi5wZsN8E

• Specs:
    • Geforce 960m - Updated drive
    • Intel core i7- 6700Hq
    • 16gb ram
    April 04 - I just updated the Nvidia drivers, Intel drivers(with Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.7.2) And updated other drivers using Driver Booster 4.

I really need help, I`ve being trying to fix it for a while.

Victorbra, Oct 21, 2020
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm... [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Oct 21, 2020
  4. The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm...

PranavMishra5582, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm...

1. The past few weeks, I've been getting tons of BSOD, app failures, driver issues, etc. I'm... - Similar Threads - past few weeks

2. I'm getting bluescreen from from past few weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting bluescreen from from past few weeks: I'm getting bluescreen error from past few weeks. It shows we ran into some error we'll restart the pc and solve the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-bluescreen-from-from-past-few-weeks/18bbb16c-66cc-490d-8e3a-9027824642aa
  3. I'm getting bluescreen from from past few weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting bluescreen from from past few weeks: I'm getting bluescreen error from past few weeks. It shows we ran into some error we'll restart the pc and solve the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-bluescreen-from-from-past-few-weeks/18bbb16c-66cc-490d-8e3a-9027824642aa
  4. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Szymon\Desktop\062922-10437-02.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  5. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  6. seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks

seemingly random BSODs for the past few weeks: Hello! I have been having random blue screens for the past few weeks and I am at my wits end here My computer just freezes randomly during normal usage, playing, or even playing music. I have tried every single option I could think of At first I thought maybe malware is...
  7. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I currently still having a BSOD past few weeks, maybe once a day. I've reinstalled Corsair drivers and NVIDIA drivers since those were most common. I've also used the intel driver assistant and windows update and everything seems up to date. Using driver...
  8. Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.

Been having BSOD on Windows 10 past few weeks.: Hello, I've been having the Blue Screen crash on my Windows 10 very intermittently. Happens once everytime I use PC and it restarts and works fine. Weird thing is that first time it happened was while I was extracting a large .7z file while installing an update on...
  9. Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.

Been having BSODs over the past few weeks.: Hello. Several BSODs over the past few weeks. It *seems* related to connecting an MP3 player via USB port to transfer files. In any case I've attached the V2 log collection. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.746) 173323
  10. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...