Windows 10: The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...

Discus and support The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Due to 'Hacker Horror" I had to get a new OS and cancel my credit card. I successfully updated my account with my Debit card. The Payment Options... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Spidercatz23, Nov 19, 2018.

1. The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...

Due to 'Hacker Horror" I had to get a new OS and cancel my credit card. I successfully updated my account with my Debit card. The Payment Options section for the card only displays United States in the Country section. I am in Canada. I have had no troubles with purchases previously. Also, I have successfully used the Debit card with other services. Please advise? Thank you, in advance, for your assistance.

:)

Spidercatz23, Nov 19, 2018
  2. GilPaz Win User

Billing country preset to "united states"-

I own a HTC Radar.

when I open "edit payment info" in my account at WindowsPhone webpage, the billing country is preset to "United States", but I live in Israel. I cant give any billing info. What do I have to do?

Is it possible to open a Marketplace account at all?

GilPaz, Nov 19, 2018
  3. randybw57 Win User
    Cortana Language: No option for English - United States

My laptop recently updated to the latest Windows 10.

As part of the Cortana setup there is 'Cortana Language' setting.

On my system I have the option of selecting:

English - (United Kingdom)

English - (Canada)

English - (Australia)

English - (India)

My 'Region & Language' settings are

United States

English (United States)

Any idea why I don't have a 'English - (United States)' option for Cortana Language?

Thanks

randybw57, Nov 19, 2018
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...

I can't turn on Cortana in Canada.

Here you go...

http://www.wpcentral.com/activate-cortana-alpha-version-india-canada-and-australia

-----------------------

Steps to activate Cortana alpha version
    Essentially, all you need to do is to change your speech settings to English US or UK. If any other permutation works, let us know in the comments.

• If you've changed region or language settings previously to try out Cortana when it released for the US, revert to the original settings for your country. A restart maybe required if you change these settings. If you haven't, confirm that the settings are
      in order.
      • Language: English (India)/English (Canada)/English (Australia)
      • Country/Region: India/Canada/Australia
    • If you've not made any changes before, you'd need to start here and just change your speech settings.
      • Speech: English (United Kingdom)/English (United States)/English (United Kingdom)

[ Pete ], Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix...

1. The Payment Options only has United States in Country section, I need Canada, how can I fix... - Similar Threads - Payment Options has

2. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  3. Payment method stuck in United States

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Payment method stuck in United States: HiI want to subscribe to the PC Game Pass.I am forced to add a payment method although my credit card is already linked to my Microsoft account where my Azure subscription is being paid from.When I enter my credit card details I cannot change the country as United States is...
  4. Country/Region option grayed out when attempting to update payment option

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Country/Region option grayed out when attempting to update payment option: I'm currently trying to purchase Dolby Atmos through the Microsoft Store, and whenever I do so I am prompted to add a payment option. despite having my visa directly linked with my Microsoft account currently Regardless which payment option I choose to add, it asks me for my...
  5. How to remove English (United States)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States): I have the same problem with this link in forum, but I have already done all the steps without success, the only thing I see different is that I see in the command dism /online /get-intl I see the English language installed but I don't see it anywhere How to remove English...
  6. It says United States when I am in Canada

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says United States when I am in Canada: I am trying to get a game on the Microsoft Store, and it says Add payment method. So at the bottom, it says Country/Region and it put The United States, but I can't change it? Photo: [ATTACH]...
  7. How can I contact someone at Microsoft, in the United States, with an issue with Windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I contact someone at Microsoft, in the United States, with an issue with Windows?: I have a issue with Windows, it does not handle multiple monitors well at all, and I would like to be able to send a email to someone at Microsoft (In the United States) who I can explain what is going on in more detail than that feedback application will allow. Can anyone...
  8. Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store says I can only add a payment option in the United States when my account...: Any idea how to fix this? I'm trying to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but when it comes to adding in my debit card details, i can't change the "Country/Region" to Lebanon and it's locked to the United States and therefore it doesn't allow me to purchase the game....
  9. How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard: Hi, I tried everything in my end and can't remove the English (United States) United Kingdom Keyboard. [img] Region & Language does not show the English United States pack anywhere. [img] Powershell also does not show the English United States pack. [img] Does...
  10. Payment options needs revision. Please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Payment options needs revision. Please: This is what I got led to which is taking me back to the same useless topics. Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription?fref=services_help_payDueBalanceSub I...