Windows 10: The PC crashed and will not start

Discus and support The PC crashed and will not start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, so today my Asus desktop PC had a problem loading at startup, it froze with a frowning blue screen saying there was a problem. Any ideas on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisUnderwood2, Mar 25, 2020.

1. The PC crashed and will not start

Hello, so today my Asus desktop PC had a problem loading at startup, it froze with a frowning blue screen saying there was a problem.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

DennisUnderwood2, Mar 25, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 25, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 25, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

The PC crashed and will not start

PC Crashing on every game The PC crashed and will not start :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin The PC crashed and will not start :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

The PC crashed and will not start

1. The PC crashed and will not start - Similar Threads - crashed start

2. My windows crashed overnight, desktop is black and programs are crashing upon start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows crashed overnight, desktop is black and programs are crashing upon start: I went to bed and believe I didnt show my laptop fully. When I woke up and opened my laptop, my desktop background was black. I tried to open Adobe Illustrator but it crashes upon start. My Adobe Indesign also crashes upon start. My Rhinoceros for 3D modeling also crashes...
  3. System crashes on starting netflix video due to HEVC Extension

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes on starting netflix video due to HEVC Extension: When my system wakes up from sleep and i try to start any video on netflix app for PC the system crashes and shows a black screen no mouse or keyboard input works and i have to hard restart it. This does not happen everytime the system wakes from sleep, this only happens when...
  4. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  5. the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc

the maps manager hung at start and it crashed my pc: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 6/29/2020 9:26:37 PM Event ID: 7022 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: The Downloaded Maps Manager...
  6. Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?

Everything simply crashes after a certain time and cannot be started Windows 10?: Hello, lately when I start my PC everything is still working fine, but after about 3-4 hours all apps and games on my PC crash and I can't start them anymore. One hour later I get a blackscreen with the cursor and after another 10 minutes nothing works anymore and I have to...
  7. Sideloading appx files crash on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sideloading appx files crash on start: Hello! I wanted to install windows apps that were removed from the windows store a long time ago such as Angry Birds Space. When I install the appx file through powershell and run the app, it crashes. Any ideas? To get the appx file, I first went on https://archive.org/web/...
  8. Windows 10 Home Search not possible and Start menu crashes.

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home Search not possible and Start menu crashes.: Hello, This is my first post in this forum. I have two problems with my Laptop installed with Windows 10 Home. I recently re installed Windows completely new. After some weeks following issues occurred. - The Cortana search function and the search function...
  9. v2004 - Windows Search doesn't work and explorer.exe crashes constantly in start menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    v2004 - Windows Search doesn't work and explorer.exe crashes constantly in start menu: Hi all. I updated to v2004 when Windows Update notified me, so after the update I can't search anything because Windows Search doesn't work even though the service is running and I restarted it to be sure, also explorer.exe crashes constantly when I try to scroll start...
  10. v2004 - Windows Search doesn't work and explorer.exe crashes constantly in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    v2004 - Windows Search doesn't work and explorer.exe crashes constantly in start menu: Hi all. I updated to v2004 when Windows Update notified me, so after the update I can't search anything because Windows Search doesn't work even though the service is running and I restarted it to be sure, also explorer.exe crashes constantly when I try to scroll start menu...