Windows 10: The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access.

Discus and support The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; waiting for respond.thanks : )... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ariyabeikzadeh, Aug 12, 2019.

1. The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access.

waiting for respond.thanks : )

:)

ariyabeikzadeh, Aug 12, 2019

2. No internet / wifi from hotspot

So I have a Surface Pro 4 running windows 10 was working perfect this morning on my normal wifi. I pack it up to go somewhere and when I try to connect it to an iphone or iPad hotspot I just got it connected but with no internet. Both the ipad and iphone were getting internet as I'm writing this from my ipad and doing things on my phone.

I tried resetting all of them and turning hotspot, bluetooth, wifi on and off.. I've had problems connecting pc's to apple hotspots before, normally just rebooting everything and toggling hotspot on/off does the trick.

I started reading some internet troubleshooting guides, one suggested I reset my network settings on my phone.

I did this - now the surface pro 4 won't even connect to it. It will see the wifi network but will not connect.

The ipad it connects but does not give me internet access.

I also tried my friends iphone hotspot to just make sure it wasn't something with my devices and it did the same thing.

Any ideas?

realtordcnova, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Iphone 6 Tmobile Tethering Mobile Hotspot No Internet

I have a Iphone 6 that has a personal hotspot that I have been trying to connect to my laptop via USB and Wifi. I currently have Windows 10 running on my HP Envy dv6 C2Y45AV. I also taken necessary steps to harden the system against viruses and attacks.
    So far the only issues that I am having is trying to tether with my Iphone's personal hotspot. I can connect other devices such as tablets to the hotspot but with no luck with my laptop.

The laptop and Iphone 6 will show that the devices is connected but with "no internet".

My laptop will however connect via ethernet and wifi just not via hotspot.

I have the current version of Itunes and the IOS on my Iphone 6 is current.

I would greatly appreciate some step by step guide to resolve my issues with connecting to a hotspot.

JohnApplease, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Suman_B Win User

The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access.

Hotspot internet using Bluetooth

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. Are you trying to create a hotspot through Bluetooth on your PC?
    2. What is the version and
      build
      of you operating system? In the Search box, type
      winver
      to get this info.
    3. What is the Make and the model of the Phone and Computer?

If you want to create a Hotspot on your PC, suggest you to refer this article
    Use your PC as a mobile hotspot.

As you have mentioned that you want to use Bluetooth to connect to internet, you will need to enable the Bluetooth Tethering option on your phone and then connect the phone through Bluetooth with the PC.

If you are using an iPhone, please refer the section Connect to Personal Hotspot with Bluetooth
    from the article
    If Personal Hotspot is not working on your iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi + Cellular)

If you are using an Android phone please refer the steps in the article
    Share a mobile connection by tethering or hotspot on Android

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access.

1. The pc is connected to the hotspot from my iphone but no internet access. - Similar Threads - connected hotspot iphone

2. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC: I try everything in communication to fix it but its doesnt work hotspot via USB nothing show on my network but I can export picture in my phone....
  3. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC: I try everything in communication to fix it but its doesnt work hotspot via USB nothing show on my network but I can export picture in my phone....
  4. I cant connect hotspot from Iphone with my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to iPhone personal hotspot: Hello, I am currently trying to connect my PC to my iPhone personal hotspot but nothing is appearing under the wifi list. From my settings on my phone, it says it should appear as MyName's iPhone. I have also contacted Apple regarding this issue and they said that all the...
  6. Connected to hotspot from my phone but No internet access

Connected to hotspot from my phone but No internet access: Hi,So my 15-month-old son threw my laptop to the floor about 2 weeks ago, it went off and was giving me a black screen, I was able to fix that through help from this forum. But it was not booting to windows, I did a system reset - keep files. This worked and my...
  7. Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access: I am trying to use the feature of mobile hotspot while I connected to the internet by internet cable, everything is going good and when I am connected with my phone to the network created by mobile hotspot there is no internet access although there is internet access in my...
  8. want to connect to my iphone hotspot

want to connect to my iphone hotspot: can anybody show mw how to get my tel hotspot as an internet connection when i am on the road? ß https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-connect-to-my-iphone-hotspot/14614fde-329d-440e-ab16-53db0e98795b
  9. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f
  10. Hotspot connecting but saying "No Internet Access"

Hotspot connecting but saying "No Internet Access": I recently updated to Windows 10 1903, but every time I try to use hot-spot it says no internet access but immediately opens the browser and it goes to a Microsoft link, unfortunately only the browser would use the hot-spot internet other apps such as the store cannot and all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my iphone hotspot connects but no inernet

2. iphone hotspot connected but no internet

3. iphone hotspot connected no internet

4. pc connected to wifi iphone hotspot but csnt open websites,
  5. no internet with iphone hotspot,
  6. cant access websites on laptop using iphone hotspot 2020,
  7. iPhone hotspot connected to computer but no access,
  8. iphone hotspot restricting internet access,
  9. iphone hotspot no internet,
  10. when mobile hotspot is connected from laptop some applications are not getting connected,
  11. iphone hotspot no internet access,
  12. laptop wifi connects to iphone hotspot but no internet,
  13. iphone windows connects to hotspot but no internet access,
  14. iphone hotspot connects but no internet,
  15. computer connected to ipone hotspot but no internet