Windows 10: The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11

Discus and support The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you are getting The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while upgrading to Windows 11, here are a couple of things you need to check to bypass... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11

The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11 The-PC-must-support-TPM-2.jpg
    If you are getting The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while upgrading to Windows 11, here are a couple of things you need to check to bypass this issue. It is a common problem when your motherboard/chipset doesn’t support TPM 2.0, or you haven’t enabled it. There are multiple ways to install or upgrade to […]

This article The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Bree Win User

TPM support

The TPM 2.0 specifications can be implemented by a hardware chip, in which case it will be listed in the bios as 'TPM'. Newer processors can also support a firmware implementation of TPM 2.0. This is where it gets confusing as that may be listed in the bios as fTPM or PTT. All implementations of TPM 2.0, hardware or firmware, will meet the W11 requirements.

TPM 2.0 for Windows 11 - What about Intel PTT and AMD fTPM?

3. I3V
    i3v Win User
    TPM Console Error 0x8007007A

PS.

1. I've also just tried to uninstall the TPM device, like suggested
      here.
    2. I've also just tried

Code:
    $tpm = gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm$tpm.SetPhysicalPresenceRequest(6)
    as suggested
    here
    and
    here

Nothing changed.

Here's some additional info, just-in-case:

Code:
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> gwmi -n root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm win32_tpm__GENUS                     : 2__CLASS                     : Win32_Tpm__SUPERCLASS                :__DYNASTY                   : Win32_Tpm__RELPATH                   : Win32_Tpm=@__PROPERTY_COUNT            : 10__DERIVATION                : {}__SERVER                    : MY-PC-NAME__NAMESPACE                 : root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm__PATH                      : \\MY-PC-NAME\root\cimv2\security\microsofttpm:Win32_Tpm=@IsActivated_InitialValue    : TrueIsEnabled_InitialValue      : TrueIsOwned_InitialValue        : TrueManufacturerId              : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt           : BRCMManufacturerVersion         : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20   : Not SupportedManufacturerVersionInfo     :PhysicalPresenceVersionInfo : 1.0SpecVersion                 : 1.2, 2, 1PSComputerName              : MY-PC-NAMEPS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-tpmTpmPresent                : TrueTpmReady                  : TrueManufacturerId            : 1112687437ManufacturerIdTxt         : BRCMManufacturerVersion       : 7.11ManufacturerVersionFull20 : Not Supported for TPM 1.2ManagedAuthLevel          : FullOwnerAuth                 :OwnerClearDisabled        : FalseAutoProvisioning          : EnabledLockedOut                 : FalseLockoutHealTime           : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutCount              : Not Supported for TPM 1.2LockoutMax                : Not Supported for TPM 1.2SelfTest                  : {128, 159, 126, 96}

4. The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11

Matthew Wai, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11

1. The PC must support TPM 2.0 error while installing Windows 11 - Similar Threads - must support TPM

2. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  3. Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc staying at 0% installed while installing windows 10: so i installed the newest windows 10 update yesterday and set it to shut down and update and when i woke up to use the pc again it was on a bsod. Every advanced repair option i tried would end up with an error and would not work so i resorted to the windows reset off of local...
  4. "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC.": hi im having a issue upgrading to windows 11, i have a high end gaming machine and it wont let me upgrade because "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC.". I have watched a few youtube tutorials but no luck, TPM 2,0 is enabled in bios but it still says the same...
  5. "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC.": hi im having a issue upgrading to windows 11, i have a high end gaming machine and it wont let me upgrade because "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC.". I have watched a few youtube tutorials but no luck, TPM 2,0 is enabled in bios but it still says the same...
  6. "TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled on this PC."

7. How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported...: How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-for-the-i7-processor/489c5b71-c1c0-4dc8-8f1b-4e4182d3b661
  8. How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported...: How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported and enabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-for-the-i7-processor/489c5b71-c1c0-4dc8-8f1b-4e4182d3b661
  9. How to install Windows 11 for the i7 Processor 5820K, saying that TPM 2.0 must be supported...

10. Windows 11 TPM 2 Supports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 11 TPM 2 Supports: Hello it's support tpm 2.0 on h81m-dgs on your motherboard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tpm-2-supports/29b64571-8963-4a2c-a5dd-410278808670