Windows 10: the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

Discus and support the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mohamedehab6, Jan 1, 2022.

1. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost

:)

mohamedehab6, Jan 1, 2022
  2. Heshie75v Win User

PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, Jan 1, 2022
  3. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 1, 2022
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

PC waking up automatically from sleep mode

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is waking from sleep mode as soon as you set it for sleep mode.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to find out that the issue is due to the wireless mouse and keyboard you are using.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?
    2. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to check the power management tab for the driver and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit enter.
    3. Expand the Keyboard and Mouse drivers.
    4. Double-click on the drivers and click on Power Management tab.
    5. Un-check the box next to Allow this device to wake the computer.
    6. Click on OK and close the device manager.

Try putting the PC to sleep mode and then check if the PC is waking up automatically.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 1, 2022
Thema:

the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

1. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode - Similar Threads - shuts down waking

2. Games run poorly after booting PC from shut down, waking PC from sleep mode fixes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games run poorly after booting PC from shut down, waking PC from sleep mode fixes...: Hi everyone! The title pretty much says it all. When my PC is booted from shutdown, my games stutter and I have inconsistent frame timing and FPS drops. The performance problems are permanently fixed after I put my PC to sleep and wake it up, until the next time I shutdown my...
  3. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  5. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?: I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]...
  6. Laptop randomly shuts down after waking from sleep

Laptop randomly shuts down after waking from sleep: I have a laptop, built for me, running windows 10. This issue comes and goes, but it has happened five or six times in the last three days. After sleeping the laptop, upon waking opening the lid the fan whirs and then the whole machine shuts down. Usually it is fine after...
  7. Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode

Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode: Have had this laptop for many years now and installed Windows 10 (from Win 7) when it was made available. Within the last few months the laptop can no longer resume from sleep mode and shuts down unexpectedly. Seeing as how this never happened before and I have been running...
  8. PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.: After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down. I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ? Thanks 101154
  9. Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep: This problem happened for me last week but after a system restore it was seemingly fixed. After having to restart my computer again however, it's come back: every time I put Windows in sleep mode and turn it back on, it instantly shuts off. Not even a blue screen, it just...
  10. Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep: This issue's surfaced for me since this morning. Whenever I put Windows to sleep, either manually or closing my lid, it shuts down the instant I start it back up. How do I figure out the cause of this and how to fix it? 11121