Windows 10: The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the...

Discus and support The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MY PC/Tablet comes up with a message to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed. Where do I get Windows 10 for this install?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surjitsinghUC, Feb 28, 2019.

1. The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the...

MY PC/Tablet comes up with a message to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed. Where do I get Windows 10 for this install?

:)

surjitsinghUC, Feb 28, 2019
  2. puma99dk| Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 28, 2019
  4. The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the...

Best tablet / notebook pc?

Hello,

I've apple ipod touch 4g, google nexus 4, hp envy 17 3d, so using all 3 OS - iOS, android, windows 7.

I dont have any tablet yet..thinking to buy windows 8 tablet..

i like hp envy x2 much..tablet / notebook..

but microsoft surface and many other good tablets in market and i dont have idea..

suggest me best windows 8/?RT.other tablets / notebook pc..

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the...

1. The PC/Tablet message says to reinstall Windows 10 to improve speed . Were do I get the... - Similar Threads - Tablet message says

2. 4 Ways to Speed up Windows 10 and Improve PC Performance

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    4 Ways to Speed up Windows 10 and Improve PC Performance: How to speed up Windows 10? It’s not difficult to make Windows 10 faster. Here are a few ways to improve the speed and performance of Windows 10. This article will be useful for those who often use a computer. After all, any device tends to deteriorate if it is not properly...
  3. Download speed on PC is so much slower than Xbox One Download speed, how do I improve?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download speed on PC is so much slower than Xbox One Download speed, how do I improve?: So on my Xbox One S, my download speed varies from 60Mb/s to 150Mb/s, but my PC only downloads at 2Mb/s to 5Mb/s. I'm confused, how to I increase my PC's download speed without purchasing something?...
  4. Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will i get a error message whilst reinstalling windows 10 with usb?: Hey, I need to reset my PC as i ran a virus which corrupted a bunch of important windows files. I can still boot up. but my lan cable does not work. and i have activate windows watermark. i tried to factory reset and go system restore but my backup got deleted. So i was...
  5. I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...

I can't send email. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No...: I can't send emails. I keep getting an error message saying unknown errors were found. No solution or explanation was given. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-send-email-i-keep-getting-an-error-message/2499f471-80ca-4aed-83ec-a1a4d2d8bf43
  6. Improve Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Improve Internet Speed: Hi, I am using Home Broadband Internet Connection on My Windows 10 Laptop. Nowdays i am getting Slow Internet Speed. I want some tips that can help me increase Home Broadband Internet Speed. Please help....
  7. Improve speed at the start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improve speed at the start: How can I improve the speed of my PC startup with windows 10 ? Since it is very uncomfortable to wait so long to be able to use it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-speed-at-the-start/79519051-c435-446e-8c0c-40ff75fd7bce
  8. Improve the window 10 sleep command speed

Improve the window 10 sleep command speed: I looking for a solution to speed up sleep command. How can the time be minimized? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/improve-the-window-10-sleep-command-speed/724e5ebe-f153-4248-880f-aa1e81f19da9
  9. Streange message in "Get Windows 10" on Dell tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Streange message in "Get Windows 10" on Dell tablet: Hi all. I went to go upgrade my Dell Venue 8 Pro 3000, and just to check compatability, I opened the "Get Windows 10" thing. I saw this message: [img] Here are the specs: [img] Disk space: [img] I'm assuming the message is referring to the ability...
  10. Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 tablet, reinstall problems.: Ok, so I have this windows 10 tablet (dragon touch i8 pro) i decided to reset it to factory settings. When it got to 64% of installing windows it apparently turned off i ran into an error so i fixed it. Now when I turn it on it goes the "installing windows" screen and...