Windows 10: The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???

Discus and support The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On page 212 of Andy Rathbone's book he writes "click the People App...and the App appears presenting your on-line friends in an alphabetical order".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jack WLV, May 29, 2023.

1. Jack WLV Win User

The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???

On page 212 of Andy Rathbone's book he writes "click the People App...and the App appears presenting your on-line friends in an alphabetical order". That does not happen on my version of the app installed on my copy of Windows 11 version 22H2. Is there a later version of Windows 11 or the People App that does?Jack

:)

Jack WLV, May 29, 2023

2. Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not??? 426t-windows-store-starts-showing-list-friends-using-same-app-savedpicture-201662213225-696x1237.png

Read more: http://www.windowslatest.com/2016/06...ds-owning-app/

Cluster Head, May 29, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not??? :)

4. The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???

How do I refresh Facebook Friends list in People Hub

How do I update my facebook friends list in the People Hub? I've had new friends for a few days now, and it's still not downloading my complete friends list? So when new friends chat with me in the messaging app, it shows up as "Facebook User" instead
    of their name?

I'm using Mango on HTC Radar 4G

keepitcoder, May 29, 2023
Thema:

The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???

1. The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not??? - Similar Threads - App copy doesn't

2. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  3. Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my friends not popping up under the 'friends' list on Minecraft Bedrock?: I've tried restarting my laptop, resetting my network, making sure multiplayer + joining clubs + cross play is allowed then running an SFC scan and restarting my laptop as per the instructions of a so called X-Box gamer. The first time my friend sent me an invite an envolope...
  4. The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The People App on my copy of Windows 11 doesn't show my list on on-line friends, Why not???: On page 212 of Andy Rathbone's book he writes "click the People App...and the App appears presenting your on-line friends in an alphabetical order". That does not happen on my version of the app installed on my copy of Windows 11 version 22H2. Is there a later version of...
  5. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the app I uninstalled still showing in my apps list?: I uninstalled several programs from my apps list in Windows 10 Settings. When I returned to this view, those apps were still listed. When I clicked on uninstall, a message said this process was available only to apps that were installed. SO why are these still listed if I did...
  7. People not showing in people app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People not showing in people app: Hi I have a contact that I cannot find and want to delete. When I type an email address, autofill puts the wrong email address. For example I want to send an email to abcdef@123, at some stage it autofills to abch@123. The contact is not in the People App so I can't...
  8. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  9. People (contacts list) APP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    People (contacts list) APP: Why am I unable to edit my contacts list? When I click on a name and then click edit, the app seems to freeze up and then the app just shuts down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-contacts-list-app/489e52b2-0333-47d5-a9ab-c4b2b0d36bb3
  10. Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app: Windows Store starts showing list of friends using the same app [img] The Windows Store team seems really busy these days updating the Store experience for Windows 10 users. The Store has already been revamped in the Insider builds and is being constantly tweaked...