Windows 10: The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.

Discus and support The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10. Many people have this issue with different keys nothing worked for me. Most people who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AmritShahi1, Jul 15, 2021.

1. The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.

The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10. Many people have this issue with different keys nothing worked for me. Most people who had this issue it was at a time period of 30 minutes or so but I have it as quick as 5 minutes or as long as 20 minutes maximum. By the way this happend 2 times while writing this post please tell a fix. My windows version is 1909. Thanks.

:)

AmritShahi1, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 15, 2021
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jul 15, 2021
  4. ctrain Win User

The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.

Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Are you only using the hook to catch the key to use for sending input?

I can think of a couple ways to grab input without the hook. Maybe you can run through the virtual key list with GetAsyncKeyState() and flag what's pressed. From there you can just build your list of keys to mash and fire them off with SendInput(). Some food for thought, probably get you out of AV flag territory.

ctrain, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10.

1. The period. key is automatically being pressed on windows 10. - Similar Threads - period key automatically

2. Shift key are rapidly being pressed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key are rapidly being pressed: I woke up and went to work on my PC and then the shift keys were rapidly being pressed and it is a persistent issue that I haven't figured out yet and need help with. Also I have turned off sticky keys and attempted to hold down the shift keys for five seconds and fully...
  3. Shift key are rapidly being pressed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift key are rapidly being pressed: I woke up and went to work on my PC and then the shift keys were rapidly being pressed and it is a persistent issue that I haven't figured out yet and need help with. Also I have turned off sticky keys and attempted to hold down the shift keys for five seconds and fully...
  4. Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically: My windows 10 tab key is getting pressed automatically until I press any key. This happens after soon after Desktop screen is loaded after boot, but it does not continue after I press any key. Real problem comes when I am not able to put my laptop into sleep mode. As soon as...
  5. Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 tab key pressing automatically: My windows 10 tab key is getting pressed automatically until I press any key. This happens after soon after Desktop screen is loaded after boot, but it does not continue after I press any key. Real problem comes when I am not able to put my laptop into sleep mode. As soon as...
  6. laptop keys are pressed automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop keys are pressed automatically: hi, i am using windows 10 version 2004 on hp laptop. recently i noticed that my ''END'' button is working itself. i tried uninstalling driver and restart but the problem didn't go away. plz someone help me fix this. thanks in advance...
  7. Computer automatically pressing keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer automatically pressing keys: To start off, I'm 100% sure that nothing was pressing on my keyboard's keys, since when I saw it happening I checked my keyboard. Essentially, the windows key was pressed and 'w' 's' and 'a' were typed a bunch into the search box. I've seen this happen before, and now it's...
  8. CTRL Key being triggered without the physical key being pressed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL Key being triggered without the physical key being pressed: Randomly my computer will act like my CTRL button is being held down and unless I press CTRL and ESC it doesnt FIX itself sometimes this doesn't work and I have to reboot. I have tried swapping keyboards and I have all the USELESS STICKY KEY functions disable for good reason....
  9. The home key presses automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The home key presses automatically: Recently my Dell Inspiron 3542 started to bug out. The home key would press automatically (not physically). It is making work a nightmare. submitted by /u/RhythmJuneja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ghg2ze/the_home_key_presses_automatically/
  10. Ctrl key keeps being pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ctrl key keeps being pressed: I have this issue since few days ago, but now has become much more severe. Basically after i log on to window the ctrl keys are presssed, as indicated by the on screen keyboard as shown in the attached picture. [IMG] i tried unplugging the keyboard and using another one...