Windows 10: The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing

Discus and support The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new hp lap laptop running windows 10. I have made 3 music videos with photos, I am trying to create a new photo album for my son however it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anangelsmum, Dec 23, 2018.

1. The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing

I have a new hp lap laptop running windows 10. I have made 3 music videos with photos, I am trying to create a new photo album for my son however it just closes after I click on create now, NO warnings come up or error messages just literally closes as soon as I go to create

Any ideas please,

Regards

RUth

:)

anangelsmum, Dec 23, 2018

2. PHOTO APP

• Have you tested if the issue is the same when using a different user profile?
    ONLY ONE PROFILE ON MY LAPTOP

• Are you pertaining to the settings of the font inside the app?
    YES

• Is the photo app that you're using the built in Photo app?
    YES

• What is the Windows 10 version and build installed on your computer?
      • You'd be able to have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R on your keyboard and type
        winver on the Run box, and press
        Enter

VERSION 1709 (OS BUILD 16299.431)

In the meantime, If what you're using is a photo app that you downloaded from the
    Microsoft Store app, I suggest that you reinstall the app to ensure that you'll have the most updated version of your application.

PHOTO APP IS WINDOWS 10 VERSION INCLUDED IN INSTALLATION BY HP.

Can DoRICH, Dec 23, 2018
  3. my photos app keeps closing on it's own

my photos app keeps closing on it's own

TedHoeffken, Dec 23, 2018
  4. The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing

Windows 10 Photo App unable to sync photos

Hi,

I realize that you face difficulty with photos app. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you are using same Microsoft account to login to the Windows photo app on both laptop and Desktop.

If not I suggest you to use same Microsoft account to log-in both laptop and desktop.

Then sign out of the photos app and restart the system. Then login again into Windows photo app and check.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to remove and re-add the source location within the windows photo app. Please follow below steps to change the source location.

• Type photos in search bar and press enter.

• Then click on settings (gear icon) in photos app and under
      sources section add the path where photos are saved.
    Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with photos app.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing

1. The PHOTO app on my new HP laptop keeps closing - Similar Threads - PHOTO app laptop

2. Why does my new Windows 11 HP Laptop keep closing all my apps when I leave it on sleep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my new Windows 11 HP Laptop keep closing all my apps when I leave it on sleep...: Hey!Is anyone else experiencing this issue? It is super frustrating and I've sent in a request on Feedback Hub for it to be recitified and still nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, without updating to Insider builds?Thanks in advance :...
  3. Why does my new Windows 11 HP Laptop keep closing all my apps when I leave it on sleep...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my new Windows 11 HP Laptop keep closing all my apps when I leave it on sleep...: Hey!Is anyone else experiencing this issue? It is super frustrating and I've sent in a request on Feedback Hub for it to be recitified and still nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, without updating to Insider builds?Thanks in advance :...
  4. New HP Laptop keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HP Laptop keeps Crashing: Hi, I got a new laptop at work and out of the 7 days I've worked, it has crashed about 9 times. I managed to save my data every time, but I can't keep getting interrupted by surprise like thisHere's my system data and event logsystem dataevent log...
  5. New HP Laptop keeps Crashing

New HP Laptop keeps Crashing: Hi, I got a new laptop at work and out of the 7 days I've worked, it has crashed about 9 times. I managed to save my data every time, but I can't keep getting interrupted by surprise like thisHere's my system data and event logsystem dataevent log...
  6. Apps keep closing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps keep closing.: Hello, When ever I try to open an app and its not on full screen it closed automatically. Like in every 10 second it close. I need help, Thank you for helping. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-keep-closing/dd17706f-58b7-45d0-be7f-4f579b824453
  7. Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app

Iphone pics to HP Laptop/icloud/photos app: Hello, I have spent 12 hours with Microsoft Tech Support and the problem isn't resolved. I have an iphone that I tried to download my pics thru the Microsoft Photos App (I like the way it organizes the photos). I always get an error midway thru the download that nothing is...
  8. apps keeps closing

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps keeps closing: hello pls i didnt know what went wrong i just discovered that i couldnt open my start menu, my music application, my microsoft store, and some others like that pls i dont know what to do pls help me...
  9. my photos app keeps closing on it's own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my photos app keeps closing on it's own: my photos app keeps closing on it's own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-photos-app-keeps-closing-on-its-own/50aa2231-ccc5-43e2-96b9-422f8fda2d75
  10. Photo app closes

Photo app closes: The windows 10 photo app crashes after being up for 10 to 15 seconds. If an individual picture is loaded it works fine. If I go to View collection it crashes or closes in a few seconds. I have two computers and both do the same thing. I have tried to restore my library but...