Windows 10: The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another.

Discus and support The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The Photos app is install on my PC and is working for all users but mine. It is as if it is missing on my account. The default app settings show TWINUI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tybop, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Tybop Win User

The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another.

The Photos app is install on my PC and is working for all users but mine. It is as if it is missing on my account. The default app settings show TWINUI and simply the apps section does not show the Photos app at all. I have reset the app on the other user with no result.

:)

Tybop, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Tybop Win User

The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another.

The Photos app is install on my PC and is working for all users but mine. It is as if it is missing on my account. The default app settings show TWINUI and simply the apps section does not show the Photos app at all. I have reset the app on the other user
    with no result.

Tybop, Nov 7, 2018
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Tybop

Do you mean on your user profile, you cannot install the Photos App, but on another user profile that will succeed?

If so, install that from the other user profile, then go back into your profile and check to see if the Photos App is working on your Profile.

If it is not, your User Profile is somehow corrupt and your best option would be to create a new User Profile, copy your data across into that profile and remove your old profile . ..

DaveM121, Nov 7, 2018
  4. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. The Photos app is missing and not working on a certain user but is available on another. - Similar Threads - Photos app missing

2. Microsoft Photos app with iCloud Photos integration is now available for all users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Photos app with iCloud Photos integration is now available for all users: Microsoft added support for iCloud Photos in the Windows 11's Photos app for some users in the Dev Channel last month. This feature is now out of beta, it is available for all users, including those on the stable version of the operating system. [ATTACH] The version number...
  3. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  4. Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App - Missing Photos: Hi all,I am working to download all of the photos in the Microsoft Photos App to an external hard drive. Last night I had pictures on the app dating back to 1999. Now the photos only date back to 2012. I am praying I havent lost 13 years of photos.I checked my recycle bin to...
  5. Certain photos missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain photos missing: I have plugged my Android phone into my windows 10 laptop, went onto the photos app and clicked import, it has done it, but it has left out alot of pictures, how do I put them on the laptop?...
  6. Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working: [ATTACH]There are instances where Windows 10 Photos app fails to show up or goes […] This article Windows 10 Photos app is missing or not working first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Apps on another user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps on another user: I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could help. I just dont want my sisters account to have steam installed. please help...
  8. Photos App Not Available To Second User

Photos App Not Available To Second User: We have recently purchased a new laptop running Windows 10 Home. I copied files and settings from our previous laptop using PC Mover, and everything seems to be working fine, with one exception. Under my user, I can open picture files using the Microsoft Photos app, but under...
  9. Photos App missing under certain user accounts

Photos App missing under certain user accounts: My computer is joined to a on-prem domain running Windows 10 Enterprise x64, build 1709. My user profile is roaming with Folder Redirection enabled (by Group Policy). I had to recreate my roaming profile and ever since then have been having issues. First, the built-in...
  10. Open with another app 'photos'

Open with another app 'photos': When you choose photos and select 'open with' it gives a selection of apps. In the list I see the apps but one that looks odd is labelled %1 and has a generic app icon. It's almost as if it's some kind of old or broken program that doesn't exist. All the other programs like...